Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Daniel Iversen to RovRum?

RovRum supporting relative, just sent me this badly taken photo.

Doesn’t actually say it, but it looks like young Daniel Iversen maybe on his way there on loan.

DBE6ED32-6ACB-402F-802D-70874D2508C1.jpeg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Foxes04 said:

We’ve rejected a approach from Brentford for him on a permanent deal according to sky

Apparently because we see him as a “prospect for the future”. He did well at Oldham and seemed to have a good Euros but I can’t see him making it as number one here with Schmeichel still having over 4 years left on his current deal and Danny Ward waiting in the wings

• Like 1

On 28/06/2019 at 13:17, urban.spaceman said:

Please change the title.

A) it’s nauseating and B) it’s disrespectful to the Chuckle Brothers. 

I once about 15yrs ago, live in rotherham for a couple of years. Me and my gf were sitting in a famous then, roadside cafe having a cuppa, when in came the older smaller chuckle brother with a gorgeous blonde. Got to be half his age. Ferrari out side He was very approachable. I remember telling him I had watched all of his shows, and he looked impressed I remembered them  as I was 46 at the time.? But I remember thinking at the time, wtf does she see in him.

56 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

I once about 15yrs ago, live in rotherham for a couple of years. Me and my gf were sitting in a famous then, roadside cafe having a cuppa, when in came the older smaller chuckle brother with a gorgeous blonde. Got to be half his age. Ferrari out side He was very approachable. I remember telling him I had watched all of his shows, and he looked impressed I remembered them  as I was 46 at the time.? But I remember thinking at the time, wtf does she see in him.

The Ferrari might have been a small clue...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ktfox59 said:

Marginal. But I def know my barrys  from my Pauls lol. Barry was the brains of the outfit.

I meant maybe she was with him to get near his brother. To me to you and all that 

• Haha 1