Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Just now, Finnegan said:

Why is that funny? They were ****ing appalling in the first half and were defensively hilarious at times even at the end in the second. 

Came back from 2-0 down, and won it. :scarf:

You're just sour Inter didn't get the three points. lol

feel gutted for ajax if this was a two legged tie then a referee has a huge impact on ajax with the first leg goal ruled out as well at 0-0.

How is that not a foul on blind in the run up to the second yellow

and then the offside second goal.

ridiculous.

7 hours ago, twister said:

feel gutted for ajax if this was a two legged tie then a referee has a huge impact on ajax with the first leg goal ruled out as well at 0-0.

ridiculous.

The way the media are now hyping up Chelsea following this game is so bad - well, the Blues just managed to play with two men more for about 25+ minutes and pulled back one goal with a penalty at 2-4. Hardly a difficult task to at least get a draw, isn't it?

Edited by MC Prussian

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Came back from 2-0 down, and won it. :scarf:

You're just sour Inter didn't get the three points. lol

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Here's me pissing off the Inter fanboys. lol

Chill out, your team can still make it past the group stage - or to the Europa League, at least.

... What? lol

Honestly, Alex, are you having a stroke? I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. What Inter fan boys are there and who is supposed to be pissed off? 

Because all I see is a thread full of neutrals, Leicester fans mostly from Leicester, most of whom were watching Chelsea, and two of us that watched Dortmund. 

And the only person reacting in any way invested or emotional is you? lol

I really like Dortmund, I've said that loads of times recently. They've been one of the most fun teams to watch in Europe. I like Inter too, they are good to watch and have some excellent players. I don't support either of them, I didn't give a toss who won yesterday and I don't think @Langston did either. I just wanted to watch a good match. 

The only real criticism I can remember seeing or posting of Dortmund much recently is that they're awful at the back and if you think that's untrue then you simply don't watch them so I've no idea why your jimmies are so rustled mate. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, twister said:

ridiculous.

Yesterday? There was no offside if you mean the Azpilicueta one.

The two red cards are very debatable, well, fould on Blind first potentially, no denying a second yellow for Blind's challenge. The handball/penalty/red card, not sure.