Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cambridge - Match Thread - 23/07/19 (Friendly)

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I actually thought Gray did okay in that half. Their players look scared to death of him. 

Always the case with Gray, defences struggle to handle him then he fvcks everything up with his shit end product.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Nobody really stood out as much better or worse than anyone else in that half. Can't quite understand how Gray is getting so much stick.

Probably people love a scapegoat and we’ve got quite a thick fan base. Albrighton’s end product just as bad yet I’m not seeing anywhere near as much criticism for him. Our delivery / end product from wide positions is quite poor in general, including Chilwell, Barnes and  Albrighton. Only Ricardo that you can trust to deliver a promising ball. 

Decent half I personally thought, great tempo for a PSF and Cambridge defended well/deep. Not many clear cut chances created but the squad is still fairly rusty. 

• Like 2