Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

Just now, casablancas said:

So is the killing of an unarmed man ... so was the repeated breaking of lockdown by a certain England international for a sex party. A Fcuking mp broke lockdown. What’s your point? He’s doing it for a good cause. He ain’t getting his 🎾’s stroked is he?

So you're saying 2 wrongs make a right? 

Bore off. If it wasn't during a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands, then yeah, go for it. But right now? Absolute moron.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

So you're saying 2 wrongs make a right? 

Bore off. If it wasn't during a global pandemic that's killed hundreds of thousands, then yeah, go for it. But right now? Absolute moron.

I think all of the above were done during a global pandemic? I mean I may be wrong. But people need to stand up to all the things in the world that are going on. I mean racism has made its way back into football. How’s it not relevant To you I don’t. But we are all entitled to our opinions right or wrong bud. Please tell me when I suggested two wrongs make a right? If you want to discuss this In a rational manner then feel free. But let’s not resort to name calling over the internet eh? There’s more important things going on right now like you mentioned. 

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I think all of the above were done during a global pandemic? I mean I may be wrong. But people need to stand up to all the things in the world that are going on. I mean racism has made its way back into football. How’s it not relevant To you I don’t. But we are all entitled to our opinions right or wrong bud. Please tell me when I suggested two wrongs make a right? If you want to discuss this In a rational manner then feel free. But let’s not resort to name calling over the internet eh? There’s more important things going on right now like you mentioned. 

I give up. You're not worth the time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

It’s illegal and irresponsible putting his team mates , possible the season and his young family at risk . Especially as we are still coming out of lock down and the season is just about to restart . I have no issue with the reason for marching that’s an entirely different matter 

Yes it’s not the greatest way of doing it and the timing isn’t great. But I think we all miss the personal perspective of this. I mean outta interest how many times do you think a young footballer making his way would of heard ... someone abusing him and mentioning their skin colour? I get it’s a silly thing to do and I am sure the club will discuss it with him. But in my opinion and this is my opinion. If you’ve not really suffered discrimination then we just bat it off. 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

All for him adding his voice to the BLM protests.

Anyone that thinks playing football is more important than that is nothing short of a bellend.

I don't think anyone is saying football is more important. 

It's more to do with the point of an ongoing pandemic, stopping a second wave and saving lives.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a little lost here.

Why is anyone possibly angered by a member of a certain group protesting about how another member of their group has been ill treated?

The act that caused this was in all ways eternally wrong. The timing and what else is going on has to be of a lesser concern. 

Surely?

The pandemic didn’t seem to stop the white cop causing the monstrosity.

Go Demi, I am entirely behind you! 

• Like 3

Just now, tom27111 said:

I don't think anyone is saying football is more important. 

It's more to do with the point of an ongoing pandemic, stopping a second wave and saving lives.

Exactly this . Last time I looked Covid has killed  almost 400,000 people 

Just now, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m a little lost here.

Why is anyone possibly angered by a member of a certain group protesting about how another member of their group has been ill treated?

The act that caused this was in all ways eternally wrong. The timing and what else is going on has to be of a lesser concern. 

Surely?

Sense. 

thank you. 

4 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m a little lost here.

Surely?

I can’t see any one that’s angered 

2 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m a little lost here.

Surely?

I am angered by Demari Gray attending this protest and quite frankly I’m amazed that any Leicester fan isn’t. The guy is a professional footballer. Let me give you a scenario. After putting himself at risk he then attends full contact training with our first team squad prior to the first match. After the next round of testing we have four positive tests, those being Vardy, Ndidi, Evans and Gray himself. Premier league rightly say we still have to play the game without them as it’s his fault. Is everyone still happy he went to the protest then?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1