Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

i know loads of people who delete posts on instagram or delete their instagram accounts. maybe he just deleted some pics and unfollowed some people.

fu cking hell we need football back soon

34 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I’m more worried by the fact grown men are stalking an average footballer’s picture account 

just saying 

It not as worse as creating multiple forum accounts.:whistle:

2 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Didn’t he nearly get decapitated Once jumping out of the bosses ill feted helicopter ? 

Indeed.

Don't think, without sounding disrespectful, he has the intelligence to improve as a footballer.

Would be nice to be proven wrong on him, mind,

• Like 1

It's all over Twitter- in particular the fact he has deleted madders and chilly, his best mates! He's following Justin Bieber still though so all is right in the world! 😂🤣

Edited by Hales

2 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Didn’t he nearly get decapitated Once jumping out of the bosses ill feted helicopter ? 

...wow, some people are never going to let that one go!!!!!!

I am sure there is a time in your life when you did something stupid or misjudged but luckily there wasn't someone there to video it. This constant harping back to this incident to prove a point regarding his intelligence has become tiresome.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

I am sure there is a time in your life when you did something stupid or misjudged but luckily there wasn't someone there to video it. This constant harping back to this incident to prove a point regarding his intelligence has become tiresome.

Hi Demarai 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

For me the issue specifically relates to his footballing intelligence rather than his general intelligence. You don’t have to be considered bright to be a great footballer. Peter Beardsley was never going to win Mastermind but on the pitch he was football smart. 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

5 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Would be very happy to sell Palace Gray at a discounted price if we could buy Zaha.

Zaha is just an expensive Gray. He just gives the ball away, thinks he can take a whole team on himself. At least Gray on the whole seems like a nice lad, Zaha is a massive twat.