Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bezzanator89

Demarai Gray

7 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...wow, some people are never going to let that one go!!!!!!

I am sure there is a time in your life when you did something stupid or misjudged but luckily there wasn't someone there to video it. This constant harping back to this incident to prove a point regarding his intelligence has become tiresome.

There’s being stupid and there’s getting out of a helicopter whilst the choppers are still going. Bit of a difference lol 

32 minutes ago, Sammy said:

Going to start mentally preparing myself for Gray to score a winner against us and celebrate infront of our fans. We all know it's going to happen so best to get over that now

I could see him doing an Adebayor with extra shushing and ear-cupping even after notching a late consolation against us in a comfortable 3-1 win for Leicester tbf.

• Haha 1

£18m would be great for Demaria, I think most fans wanted him to succeed here but for some reason he didn't so needs to move on. I understand players drop form/confidence but you want to see a players work rate raised as they try to regain form but it seemed Demaria rarely gave 100% 

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Zaha is just an expensive Gray. He just gives the ball away, thinks he can take a whole team on himself. At least Gray on the whole seems like a nice lad, Zaha is a massive twat.

Exactly. Spends more time on the ground than Grealish and that’s saying something. 

£18 Million is crazy for someone that never delivered but if your a team that could get relagated like Bournemouth and got Gray in your team I’m certain he would smash the championship and give that side the best chance going back up.

Not a bad investment.

34 minutes ago, les-tah said:

£18 Million is crazy for someone that never delivered but if your a team that could get relagated like Bournemouth and got Gray in your team I’m certain he would smash the championship and give that side the best chance going back up.

Not a bad investment.

That’s the train of thoughts of someone who wanted to be honest but then realised that the buying team may come on here and reconsider giving us £18m if we slag him off.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sammy said:

Going to start mentally preparing myself for Gray to score a winner against us and celebrate infront of our fans. We all know it's going to happen so best to get over that now

That will be the one goal he scores every 18 months and all the believers start to think he will become a world beater and tare up the league. :crylaugh:

Next game on we realise he is still actually crap, can cross, cant take people on, cant make the right decisions.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

50 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

If he’s still following everyone on Twitter I’d interpret him as having come off Instagram and that’s what he referring to. It’s not uncommon for people to feel their lives are controlled by certain social media platforms (Instagram in this case) and take ‘the shackles off’ by going cold turkey on it for a while. He may have been a rather abstract and dramatic way of declaring that but that’s just how some folks are. 

Maybe not, but it seems rather silly to get the knives out on him now not knowing why he’s done it yet. Is automatically assuming the worst and insulting him over an unclear situation much better than what he’s done?

It would make sense if he just deleted his entire Instagram account or made it private, people do that all the time. But he has individually unfollowed hundreds of people, and manually deleted hundreds of posts, one by one. There's no quick way of doing it as far as I know. Just seems a bit odd for a social media detox. 

Not saying it's a toys out the pram thing though. I did wonder if maybe he was a bit emotionally affected by the stabbings yesterday which might have led to this. Still lives in Birmingham doesn't he? 

Edited by brucey
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, brucey said:

It would make sense if he just deleted his entire Instagram account or made it private, people do that all the time. But he has individually unfollowed hundreds of people, and manually deleted hundreds of posts, one by one. There's no quick way of doing it as far as I know. Just seems a bit odd for a social media detox. 

Not saying it's a toys out the pram thing though. I did wonder if maybe he was a bit emotionally affected by the stabbings yesterday which might have led to this. Still lives in Birmingham doesn't he? 

That’s the thing though, took all that time to remove the people he was following and all his posts, but left his Twitter? It all seems rather bizarre and more complicated than sulking. All I mean to say is, it might be best left to play out than to assume he’s the villain (I appreciate you haven’t but a lot have). 

For balance, I don’t see him kicking on here and he’s probably destined to be sold on. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sammy said:

Dont blame him one bit if he does after all the years of sh*t hes taken from some of our fans tbh. 😂😂Same ones that were booing Iheanacho and giving him dogs abuse until he started scoring earlier this season. 

24 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Dont blame him one bit if he does after all the years of sh*t hes taken from some of our fans tbh. 😂😂Same ones that were booing Iheanacho and giving him dogs abuse until he started scoring earlier this season. 

Thing is though Kel was actually good before his bad patch. Two bad injuries and a loss of confidence doesnt help. Demari has shown some brilliance but more often than not hes been a clown. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ashley said:

Thing is though Kel was actually good before his bad patch. Two bad injuries and a loss of confidence doesnt help. Demari has shown some brilliance but more often than not hes been a clown. 

If "fans" on social media follow your lead and call the lad a clown, and much worse, that's not going to do his confidence much good, and it just might be that lack of confidence is one of the factors that's been adversely affecting his performance.

4 minutes ago, deep blue said:

If "fans" on social media follow your lead and call the lad a clown, and much worse, that's not going to do his confidence much good, and it just might be that lack of confidence is one of the factors that's been adversely affecting his performance.

Good pointing of the finger and taking the post out of context there mate. Well done. 

All the physical talent in the world but unfortunately for him his brain isn’t at the level it needs to be at for a club who wants to become a regular “Top 6 club”.

Matty James’s brain in Demarai Gray’s body would be ideal. Alas it wasn’t meant to be. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ashley said:

Id say theyve both been as inconsistent as each other the whole time theyve been here tbh. I think Demarai should leave at the end of the season for the good of his career but i dont understand some of our fans hatred for him. Then again ive seen the way they treat a club legend in Riyad Mahrez for a misinterpreted quote and booed Kante first game he returned with Chelsea so not really surprised. 

• Like 1