Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smileysharad

Brexit!

A guideline to what words are considered unacceptable might help.

Apparently 'xenophobic' and 'Little Englander' are deemed offensive rather than merely descriptive, even if not aimed at individuals on here.

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
28 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I personally think Jeremy Corbyn will find it very very hard to reject an election.  He would consider it a point of principal not politics.  I wonder if his advisors can sway him.

Yea why would the opposition leader whos been crying about having another election for 2 years possibly want umh an election. 

Guest Markyblue

The thread was closed after we had a vote,the keep it open vote won but the close it vote consists of really liberal very clever people so they decided to shut it anyway. 

All right now, listen up, my children of a lesser god, you will find a file marked 'Snap Election Drill' on the J drive. And if you don't know how to access the J drive, hand your pass in at reception, go and buy some silver body paint, and pretend to be a robot on the South Bank. Fly my pretties, fly!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, David Guiza said:

All right now, listen up, my children of a lesser god, you will find a file marked 'Snap Election Drill' on the J drive. And if you don't know how to access the J drive, hand your pass in at reception, go and buy some silver body paint, and pretend to be a robot on the South Bank. Fly my pretties, fly!

"Let's McIntyre this... stand up."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

"Let's McIntyre this... stand up."

Oh, don't bother. If it's Ben Swain, we all shout Sweaty Swain as he dehydrates himself through PMQs. Holhurst looks like a shepherd dressed up to meet the Queen.

Oh, man. I miss TTOI. I miss the times when our political system wasn't so ridiculous that you can't even make a satirical comedy series based around it because the reality is more farcical than the fiction. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Why was the 'tics thread closed down? Quite sinister. 

It’s not just about what has been written recently- people go back and read through pages to catch up and lots of the posts (I think) got reported by different people which in turn I guess causes moderation hassles. There’s a ‘ban’ thread somewhere with a bit more info on it as well.

10 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Boris in the House of Commons this afternoon and right now in response to Corbyn is embarrassing.

Corbyn just looked at him and mouthed the words 'wow' in response to the level of debate he simply can't cope with.

I have literally no idea what you are watching.  Both their speeches were nonsense.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

I personally think Jeremy Corbyn will find it very very hard to reject an election.  He would consider it a point of principal not politics.  I wonder if his advisors can sway him.

This is pretty much do or die for Corbyn, it'll be completely selfish and very much force no deal but he's not getting any younger and if he wants the chair this is the time to pounce. Boris has a very good record come elections, but he's probably a lot more divisive than May was. The issue for Corbyn is how strong the Dems and all of those tory lite parties will be