Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smileysharad

Brexit!

42 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Rees-Mogg can't even be arsed to sit up straight while people share legitimate concerns about food and medicine shortages, and constituents who might literally die as a result. He can be as erudite as he likes but the cvnt has no dignity.

It is late and he's missed his Cream of Asparagus Soup with vegetable side dishes. Cut him some slack.

• Like 1

I honestly can't see why anyone would want to be Prime Minister at the moment in time, there is no way you can win, if you're a Leaver (Boris) you get all the remainers blocking you and telling you you are wrong, if you're a remained (May) you get the Leavers telling you you're wrong and blocking you. There is no way of coming out if it well. The First PM after Brexit, no matter what form it takes (if it happens), will be the biggest benifactor out of all of this as they can pick up the pieces and start to correct the wrongs that may happen. 

If a second referendum is called and Remain wins, the Leavers will be calling for a 3rd. 

The whole thing has been a shambles from the start.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Rees-Mogg can't even be arsed to sit up straight while people share legitimate concerns about food and medicine shortages, and constituents who might literally die as a result. He can be as erudite as he likes but the cvnt has no dignity.

He looks like the kind of bloke that would back and partake in a 'Purge' type scenario in the UK, going around killing poor people. No idea why anyone likes him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

No, he hasn't, he simply won't allow it until the Bill has passed and No Deal is off the table.

Smart and sensible.

It won’t matter.  When Boris has his majority he can rip it up in a day.

Then you guarantee no deal.  Congratulations remainers!

Edited by Jon the Hat
  • Like 1

To be honest i think the whole thing will come down to a general election,Labour win and we'll just cancell the whole thing.....but then Corbyn is in charge,can't be any worse......or can it?I was a leaver and the mess the Tories have made out of it just make's me think i'm a remainer now!

Edited by PAULCFC

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

It won’t matter.  When Boris has his majority he can rip it up in a day.

He won't get a majority now.

Farage will fight the Tories in every seat if Bozo doesn't leave on October 31st.

Just now, Bert said:

Can anyone explain to me what the benefit of tonight was and where we are at? I have zero interest or knowledge of politics. 

It allows a vote tomorrow that will force Boris to ask for an extension if it looks like we're going to go out with no deal.

Edited by Charl91

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

He won't get a majority now.

Farage will fight the Tories in every seat if Bozo doesn't leave on October 31st.

Election will be on the 14th of October, promising leave on the 31st deal or not; Farage will fall in line I think.

Edited by Jon the Hat