Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Missing Members

On a similar note to this thread, i find it strange when people sign up and never post anything. I just noticed looking at the list of members currently online on the homepage a name that i see on here quite often but have never seen the guy post anything. Clicking on his name it showed he's been a member since 2014 and has never posted a single thing...

@Jamie vardy's barber 

I'm sure there are many others who do the same, just think its a bit odd to sign up, come online regularly but never contribute to anything

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

On a similar note to this thread, i find it strange when people sign up and never post anything. I just noticed looking at the list of members currently online on the homepage a name that i see on here quite often but have never seen the guy post anything. Clicking on his name it showed he's been a member since 2014 and has never posted a single thing...

@Jamie vardy's barber 

I'm sure there are many others who do the same, just think its a bit odd to sign up, come online regularly but never contribute to anything

Russian bots sabotaging elections!

• 9 months later...
14 minutes ago, davieG said:

11 years ago :o

My first tournament, I think, and lost in the semi finals if I remember correctly. Came back the following year and won, mainly thanks to goalkeeping heroics of a lad who used to post a lot from Bristol who I cannot remember the name of.

I do feel particularly old now. 

On 08/09/2019 at 17:14, Parafox said:

Rincewind,

The guy who was an  FT mod and painter and decorator. Can't remember his name.

The Doc.

Brendan Rodgers

Good looking chap. I can't remember his name either.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Welcome back, ser. You were missed. :)

I didn't even disappear for very long lol. I see MattP had his account deleted (either by choice or by someone else's choice) , I might go for the same if I don't stay away. Did a digital detox, was meant to only allow myself on after a game and that went out of the window this morning. Life story over. 

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

I didn't even disappear for very long lol. I see MattP had his account deleted (either by choice or by someone else's choice) , I might go for the same if I don't stay away. Did a digital detox, was meant to only allow myself on after a game and that went out of the window this morning. Life story over. 

I think he requested it, it was there a couple of weeks ago, so it's happened pretty recently.

I'm similar sometimes, I get drawn in, end up arguing with someone on here and then it plays on my mind for an hour or two afterwards, so I've tried to withdraw slightly from the politics thread and stick to footballl & coronavirus.