Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Missing Members

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think he requested it, it was there a couple of weeks ago, so it's happened pretty recently.

I'm similar sometimes, I get drawn in, end up arguing with someone on here and then it plays on my mind for an hour or two afterwards, so I've tried to withdraw slightly from the politics thread and stick to footballl & coronavirus.

It's a real shame about Matt, I miss his posts. 

I'm the same, I really had to step back from the Coronavirus thread, but it's done me good. It got to be the same arguments just going round in circles, and it was wearing me down. 

The sad thing is that I don't believe any of us mean any harm, but in the emotive topics feelings are always going to run high. We're all adults though, so a few differences of opinion are to be expected, but shouldn't be enough to drive anyone away. 

Mind you I have to say I really hadn't missed the match thread, I'd forgotten how bad that could get! 

• Like 2

On 22/06/2020 at 15:34, Kopfkino said:

I didn't even disappear for very long lol. I see MattP had his account deleted (either by choice or by someone else's choice) , I might go for the same if I don't stay away. Did a digital detox, was meant to only allow myself on after a game and that went out of the window this morning. Life story over. 

Shame about MattP because I liked most of his posts.

• Like 3

On 09/09/2019 at 14:03, TiffToff88 said:

On a similar note to this thread, i find it strange when people sign up and never post anything. I just noticed looking at the list of members currently online on the homepage a name that i see on here quite often but have never seen the guy post anything. Clicking on his name it showed he's been a member since 2014 and has never posted a single thing...

@Jamie vardy's barber 

I'm sure there are many others who do the same, just think its a bit odd to sign up, come online regularly but never contribute to anything

If you was Jamie Vardy's barber,  you wouldnt get Time to post..!! He changes his cut & style every 5 minutes..

23 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Shame about MattP because I liked most of his posts.

Yeah. I think in GC he clearly gave up, parodied himself and went around baiting people. Which tbh amused me greatly, he was good at it and people that spent energy baiting him then got upset about it

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/01/2021 at 14:54, lcfcsnow said:

I'm alive. Just been a torrent of things going on lately. Have found myself disconnected from the Foxes in the way that I would like to be. Any USA Foxes who are part of the Facebook group have been hearing from me though.

See you good people tomorrow. Bright and early with a sniffer of Eagle Rare for the Red reckoning.

Moosebreath aka Caveman (I think). Gone and probably best forgotten, one of the worst and most offensive posters I've ever come across. Still there were those that saw something in what he said. I will never forgive or forget the way he used FT to attack anyone on FT that he could get away with if they represented anything he couldn't accept. A disgrace to FT at the time.

22 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Moosebreath aka Caveman (I think). Gone and probably best forgotten, one of the worst and most offensive posters I've ever come across. Still there were those that saw something in what he said. I will never forgive or forget the way he used FT to attack anyone on FT that he could get away with if they represented anything he couldn't accept. A disgrace to FT at the time.

lol AKA, he had more accounts than Roman Ambramovic 

On 14/02/2021 at 03:47, Jattdogg said:

Swear rincewind posted a several weeks back

On 16/12/2020 at 15:45, Rincewind said:

That is me with my third OU assignment question, - Describe the argument that a UK consumer society is turning the UK into a throw away society.

Basically we used to be an industrialised society with the focus being on work and manufacturing of goods, now the focus is on what your money can buy and what image you have. How you are seen depends on your affluence andability to have access to valuable resources so people are 'seduced' into upping their image by discarding unwanted goods in favour of up to date versions. On the other end of the scale there are the 'oppressed' those who are constrained by financial or other reasons. 

He'd be a welcome return the the forum