Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

Bin Laden family Taking over the Blades ?

Sounds like a line from a terrorist attack 

but the Bin Laden family are indeed looking to take over the Blades ,  Sheffield  Utd. 

surly it’s still too raw all our brave soldiers killed in Afghanistan fighting this families son and his war game creations in that region ? 

I cant accept this and I cannot see how they would pass the fit and proper tests ! 

• Haha 1

Wake Up time is coming soon for English/World football. Saudi/Middle Eastern money won't be there forever.

If the idiots in our countries decide to keep on going with the sanctions on Iran and start a shooting war as well as the Economic war that's already going.

Things will change in English football overnight.

Edited by SO1

Just because The Prince has (presumably) passed the Fit and Proper Person test, it doesn't mean that he can get potential club investment from a family that is one of the most-hated globally and where the surviving ones had/may still have the radical beliefs that Osama had..

Imagine if this guy had been brought in instead of the Thais at LCFC, with the knowledge that he has links with the Bin Laden's, as sure many of our fans would disapprove this in terms of sour taste (in a country, here, where the threat of jihadi's is very high).

32 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Would make one hell of a statement about the EFL if the ACTUAL ****ING BIN LADEN FAMILY was allowed to be involved in football ownership but Louis Tomlinson off One Direction was a big no-no. Though it's worth a debate over who'd done more damage to Western culture...

Put it this way.

If I was in a lift with Osama Bin Laden and Louis Tomlinson and I had a gun with one bullet in it, I'd shoot Bin Laden and pistol-whip Louis Tomlinson to death.

35 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Put it this way.

If I was in a lift with Osama Bin Laden and Louis Tomlinson and I had a gun with one bullet in it, I'd shoot Bin Laden and pistol-whip Louis Tomlinson to death.

Jeez Bin Laden would really stink !!! ...   and in such a small space ! ...   I'd probably use the bullet on myself ..

5 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Put it this way.

Trav, you're not thinking it through. Bin Laden's already dead. You could use that bullet on Louis Tomlinson.

21 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Trav, you're not thinking it through. Bin Laden's already dead. You could use that bullet on Louis Tomlinson.

Even though Bin Laden's dead, I'd still pistol whip Louis Tomlinson to death.

To make this clear:

If I had an assault rifle with several spare clips, I'd shot all the bullets into the already dead Bin Laden and then proceed to the pistol whipping of said Mr Tomlinson.

Edit: I am in no way advocating the use of violence on the person of Louis Tomlinson or any members of One Direction.

Ed Sheeran on the other hand...

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Even though Bin Laden's dead, I'd still pistol whip Louis Tomlinson to death.

To make this clear:

If I had an assault rifle with several spare clips, I'd shot all the bullets into the already dead Bin Laden and then proceed to the pistol whipping of said Mr Tomlinson.

Edit: I am in no way advocating the use of violence on the person of Louis Tomlinson or any members of One Direction.

Ed Sheeran on the other hand...

He's an Ipswich Town fan, he's suffered enough.