Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Absolute club linchpin. Pencil would still be warm after writing Vardy and Tielemans in on the starting lineup sheet. Anyone questioning him should put their head in a vat of sulphuric acid. 

Agree but today he was shocking. Possibly his worst game for us? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This. 

Everyone's allowed a shit day or a shit bit of form. Not the end of the world. 

We all know he's quality. 

Not just a bad day though is it.

He almost gave away his third penalty in 3 games.

Hes had his head turned and his form has gone to shit. Serious questions need to be asked of him.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Fvck off, all going to start bashing Ndidi who’s been massive for us since he’s signed cause he’s not been good so far this season 1 minute he’s the best CDM in the world bar Kante few bad games later he’s garbage

No one is saying he's garbage just that he is currently playing garbage and none of us know why?!

• Like 2

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes had his head turned and his form has gone to shit. Serious questions need to be asked of him.

Zero evidence of this... just because a player is going through poor form does not mean he has had his head turned

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hasn't he recently changed his agent as well or have I dreamt that? Never a good sign if so.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Zero evidence of this... just because a player is going through poor form does not mean he has had his head turned

This is my favourite football cliche. Basically saying a player is playing badly because he has heard his name mentioned by a bigger club and being crap will surely get him signed. Oh no, he is distracted. Give me a break.

• Like 2

It's only taken nearly 12 months for people to realise that I was right.....Ndidi in a double pivot doesn't work.

It makes him individually worse, it makes us as a unit worse.....It just doesn't work.

The criticism of Ndidi's poor form being down to Soumare is just plan wrong, I highlighted this same point about the double pivot with Tielemans months ago.

You can never fault his effort & endeavour. He still won the ball and broke up play a countless number of times for us but my god he couldn’t pass the ball 5 yards and was so reckless giving away cheap free kicks. He was very frustrating tonight, I’m not sure if he’s trying too hard to compensate for the loss of Tielemans.

When you find out that of the starting 11 he actually finished the match with the 4th highes pass completion... :ph34r:

Certainly wasn't the only player who couldn't pass a ball tonight

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He won't be here next season IMO

He's one of the best in the world at one half of the game. Its keeping that and finding the other half at the same time that's the problem. Where do we find the Fofana of defensive midfielders?

38 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Only managed to watch the first half today but I think he just needs to calm down. He's not started well alongside Soumare, unsure if he knows where he is supposed to be. 

34 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

It doesn't help that Wilf is still having to play in a pivot with Soumare, but at the same time having to try and also cover for Soumare with his poor tracking back

We need to put Wilf back in the role of just sweeping across in front of the defence and behind the midfield on his own and having two players in front of him rather than one next to him

This. It dredges up bad memories of the Wilf and Mendy pairing under Claude Puel...:ill: