Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

What do you listen to in the car?

Does it vary depending on the time of day, length of journey, your mood?

For me, i usually listen to the Radio Leicester breakfast show on my drive into work, and depending on how my day has been, i'll stick on the appropriate genre of music through my phone (Google play music). Usually either Rock/Metal or instrumental guitar music (Mainly Rodrigo y Gabriela).

Occasionally ill listen to Chris Evans on Virgin in the mornings when i get bored of Radio Leicester.

Got a playlist on my phone I just edit every weekend on iTunes and shuffle that for the week for when I'm driving to work. Just full of artists I like but not all their songs because I don't want to listen to a full album on the way to work, I like a shuffle of artists.

Podcasts 99% of the time.

- Bottom the Stream (trying to find gems on Netflix that no one is talking about / Netfix arent advertising)

- Ellis James & John Robbins

- Matthew Crosby & Ed Gamble

- My Dad wrote a Prono

- Shagged, Married Annoyed

And if i ran out i will find a Joe Rogan one that might interest me.

Chris Hawkins on 6 music on the way to work. Good show, plenty of variety and seems a decent bloke.

On the way home it's normally a spotify play list of some sort. Friday's drive home, especially if I've got the weekend off ( once in a  blue moon ) I'll crank it up with either old skool hip hop or some belting guitars. 

Night time motorway driving it's all about Jazz. So chilling!

When I had a work van with a usb slot I used to have thousands of songs on a stick, so whatever I fancied.

New van only cd radio, so a few "mixtape" CDs or Radio 5, Demon FM or Takeover radio. The big commercial radio stations are just awful and having to listen to Gem at the depot in the morning makes me borderline suicidal.

In my car, any one of about 50 ads.

I tend to listen to Spotify or Talksport. Radio might aswell be called Ed Sheeran FM. Cant get away from him.

I don't even mind his songs but Christ its forever being forced down your earholes. Only so much you can take.

If I go out for say 2 hours you can guarantee you will hear an Ed Sheeran song on the way then the journey home hear THE SAME SONG. Capital is guilty for it. You could list 5 songs a day that you will hear 5 times each at least.

9 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Radio leic on the way to work(because their is nothing else on except wake up to money on R5 or VANESSA BLOODY FELPS  this is 5.30 am!Dinner time radio leic for the news,radio5 for the sport and Jeremy Vine if it interests me.

Get a DAB radio?