Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

West Ham pre-match thread

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've heard Schmeichel, Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Choudhury, Mendy, Albrighton, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho. I can't say for certain this is the case but I've heard two different people say it now.

If that is correct that's zero creativity on the pitch to create chances for a front line which is bang average.

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, reynard said:

If that is correct that's zero creativity on the pitch to create chances for a front line which is bang average.

One goal from a dodgy corner will do if we shut them out.

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've heard Schmeichel, Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Choudhury, Mendy, Albrighton, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho. I can't say for certain this is the case but I've heard two different people say it now.

I don't want Mendy anywhere near the team

18 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

yeah, a car just passed my house and I am sure the bloke said Schmeichel, Justin, Morgan, Evans, Fuchs, Choudhury, Mendy, Albrighton, Perez, Gray, Iheanacho. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Silva Fox said:

Anyone else concerned that our team selection appears to be public knowledge so far ahead of kick off!

tbh, it’s only mendy that surprises me and why cags isn’t playing with JE.  I’m worried about Wes although he wasn’t culpable at Everton ....

Assume the team stayed at the hotel near tower bridge which means it would be obvious who is and isn’t there .... a few won’t have travelled 

20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Absolutely no need for a return of Puel's double DM if that is true especially with Praet not starting the last game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Absolutely no need for a return of Puel's double DM if that is true especially with Praet not starting the last game.

He didn’t?

fabianski rumoured to be starting for them .... be a nice re introduction for him just to take a few goal kicks .....no danger of a bad back collecting the ball out of his net!