Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Didn't say it was an offensive symbol though?

I said it was immature, disrespecful, unfunny, uncool. 

It's quite clear it's in bad taste and what it represents. It doesn't have to be an offensive symbol. It's literally the same as, hypothetically, a Liverpool fan getting an image of a helicopter up on their phone and showing it to our fans. It's not an offensive symbol but you wouldn't like it in any way, would you?

If that's not what you were trying to make out why start the thread lol

I've told you it was pathetic and embarrassing already. I am not sure I would be arsed about a  helicopter picture personally, Google Images weren't responsible for the helicopter crash any more than The Sun were responsible for Hillsborough. I'd probably conclude it was pathetic and/or embarrassing just like this. What were you hoping to get out of this?

• Like 1

Just now, ealingfox said:

If that's not what you were trying to make out why start the thread lol

I've told you it was pathetic and embarrassing already. I am not sure I would be arsed about a  helicopter picture personally, Google Images weren't responsible for the helicopter crash any more than The Sun were responsible for Hillsborough. I'd probably conclude it was pathetic and/or embarrassing just like this. What were you hoping to get out of this?

So you're insinuating that I'm offended by it just because I started a thread about it?

Odd reaction to it but oh well. 

Just disappointed that some fans feel the need to do this when it's totally unnecessary and think it's a weird way to distract/get over a shit result or to provoke Liverpool fans. It's in bad taste. I'm glad we can agree it's pathetic and embarrassing. 

10 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

It's the logo of a national newspaper. It isn't an offensive symbol.

Yes your right, offending someone feelings is a feeling of hurt, it doesn’t mean it’s someone else fault that your hurt, 

Someone doing helicopter impressions is not an offensive impression in it self but I wouldn’t expect any fans to do it at Leicester fans.

The best thing about getting pasted tonight is that our right wing fvckwit fans had to stand there in the stands and watch their team get pasted. Good. Go home and try not to hospitalise a loved one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

The best thing about getting pasted tonight is that our right wing fvckwit fans had to stand there in the stands and watch their team get pasted. Good. Go home and try not to hospitalise a loved one.

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Good lad 

Just now, Bluearmy 316 said:

Was there? Didn’t see any of that? I thought they kept the Liverpool fans in

There were definitely Liverpool fans around but it could well have been just city "fans". Someone was flat out on the floor just outside the family stand. 

6 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Worth noting Leicester doesn’t have a single Tory MP or councillor and is statistically a poorer city than Liverpool 

Cities aren't representative, and they're small. Cities are where people go to learn and to work.

Counties on the whole are a different matter and a much better representation of regional politics.

Much of Leicestershire is awash with either old school elite Tories or new wave povvo Tories that are jumping on the right wing bandwagon that the Conservative party have cleverly aligned themselves with. 

Merseyside and much of the north west is historically a labour strong hold.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 3