Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

Just now, FOXSE said:

True. I am in tweeter mode, which is a different look and feel to here!

What I meant was,to deny you have been influenced by the press, but defending the press using the messaging they have persistently pumped out, is almost like you are mocking yourself. Maybe you were?

Mate I'm not defending the press, I'm saying I couldn't give two shites what agenda they push I had my own reasons for voting and they had nothing to do with wealth or the media. 

I have never been so ashamed to be in a stadium to watch our team as much as last night, and unfortunately this is something that has been building up in recent times. Against Arsenal, there were mindless idiots chanting "You stab your own kids" and yesterday I had to sit through people chanting "Murderers" and essentially mocking the dead... best thing about it is, the stewards just watched on and did nothing.

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'm sure they do but I don't see videos of them surfacing of their fans doing helicopter gestures towards our fans?

I know every single club, including Liverpool, have their fair share of bellends but it just disappoints me seeing stuff like this. There's 'banter' (which this isn't) but there's also going OTT and this is it.

What's a helicopter gesture?

I did hear the "One Boris Johnson" chant in L1 which I have no idea why it was sung but that was embarrassing enough.

As to Stan's initial post,image if they shown City fans Vichai s crash videos?

Countering that I'm sure Liverpool fans are no angels when they goto Man.U referencing the munich crash.

Not saying any of it is right.

11 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Last few weeks have been tough to take.

The football's bad enough, but a section of out support seem to have embraced a childish right-wing reactionary agenda that is starting to brand our club in a regrettable way.

I'd remind these wankers that - like it or not - this is a radical and diverse city, and you lot are a frankly embarrassing stain on it.

Why don't you take your Tory posturing somewhere it's wanted, 

Absolute tossers.

:appl:

Leicestershire is Blue In team and political persuasion 

the Tory’s are the most diverse government in history , Boris will quite possibly be the best PM since Churchill 

liverpool is a labour run dump,  their football team play decent stuff 

our team is struggling This last month 

The sun still do the best sports coverage of the tabloids 

all in all who cares, let’s move on 

• Haha 1

Do we have to have this childish Bullsh*t every time we play Liverpool?

I have my own reasons for disliking everything about Liverpool FC, can't we rise above it?Bringing up Hillsborough and Heysel is just pathetic.

I honestly thought our League title, the terrible loss of our Chairman and the general grace of those that run our club might change a few attitudes. Sadly mistaken.

Personally, I don't find it offensive just sad, pathetic, embarrassing. 

Edited by Vestan Pance

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Leicestershire is Blue In team and political persuasion 

the Tory’s are the most diverse government in history , Boris will quite possibly be the best PM since Churchill 

liverpool is a labour run dump,  their football team play decent stuff 

our team is struggling This last month 

The sun still do the best sports coverage of the tabloids 

all in all who cares, let’s move on 

Page 3 is still the best read in any newspaper

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Do we have to have this childish Bullsh*t every time we play Liverpool?

I have my own reasons for disliking everything about Liverpool FC, can't we rise above it?Bringing up Hillsborough and Heysel is just pathetic.

I honestly thought our League title, the terrible loss of our Chairman and the general grace of those that run our club might change a few attitudes. Sadly mistaken.

Personally, I don't find it offensive just sad, pathetic, embarrassing. 

Alright Snowflake, calm.down, or you might pop one of your icicles:colder:

Trying to trigger a reaction to cause trouble I reckon. These guys are not proper supporters just a punch of hooligans.. Sad people who live sad little lives who just live to bring hate.This is not just a football issue its more of society issue I'm afraid. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

I moved to L1 because it's a good view and still has a bit of atmosphere, but it's just full of the Little Englanders we see in our away support. More bothered about getting a rise out of the other team than what's going on in front of them. The inbreds who were doing The Sun shit, were just singing the same old nonsense you get from Chelsea to Liverpool. Acting as if they're our rivals, complete cringe.

• Like 2