Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

And Liverpool fans never try and wind up opposing fans ever. It’s pathetic “banter” but bloody hell, is this how sterile football is becoming?

I'm sure they do but I don't see videos of them surfacing of their fans doing helicopter gestures towards our fans?

I know every single club, including Liverpool, have their fair share of bellends but it just disappoints me seeing stuff like this. There's 'banter' (which this isn't) but there's also going OTT and this is it.

• Like 1

It’s a sporting contest for gods sake. Why oh why do some people feel they have to make their frustrations personal. No one likes to lose but leave it at that. Same goes for racist insults of opposition players. Man up and take the rough with the smooth and applaud when beaten fair and square.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

It's the logo of a national newspaper. It isn't an offensive symbol.

Didn't say it was an offensive symbol though?

I said it was immature, disrespecful, unfunny, uncool. 

It's quite clear it's in bad taste and what it represents. It doesn't have to be an offensive symbol. It's literally the same as, hypothetically, a Liverpool fan getting an image of a helicopter up on their phone and showing it to our fans. It's not an offensive symbol but you wouldn't like it in any way, would you?

• Like 1