Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

No one has mentioned that the entire Liverpool end sang 'fvck the tories' while pointing at us and our family stand simply because we dared to sing a song about them being victims. Not justifying singing Johnson songs and would never have joined in but it was a reaction to them and clearly a wind up

2 minutes ago, Sammy said:

No one has mentioned that the entire Liverpool end sang 'fvck the tories' while pointing at us and our family stand simply because we dared to sing a song about them being victims. Not justifying singing Johnson songs and would never have joined in but it was a reaction to them and clearly a wind up

Good on them

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Oh yeah there's no dickheads voting for Labour at all mate

Dickheads are more likely to vote based on values of making life easier for the wealthy at the cost of the poor rather than the other way round 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I don't know but I've heard of our fans chanting for Boris Johnson at Norwich too.

Those that chant for Boris Johnson or the Tories are basically saying that they are racist and hateful.

That's what a section of our fans are.

That’s what the UK must be too, as he won a massive majority. 

• Thanks 1

Guest An Sionnach
1 hour ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Mate I'm not defending the press, I'm saying I couldn't give two shites what agenda they push I had my own reasons for voting and they had nothing to do with wealth or the media. 

You'll never see Johnson at Anfield they would roast the fat f**ker and eat him. Easiest way to die in Liverpool? Be seen carrying a copy of the Sun.

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Politics has no place in sport. End of.

I get why people say that but most football teams around the world are political. Also given the demographics of Leicester it would be nice to stand up against someone who called a large chunk of the women here “letterboxes”, spoke about another sizeable groups “watermelon smiles” and so on.

Edited by OadbyBlue
  • Like 4