Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

(Some of) Our Fans

Seriously Mods, why is this thread being allowed to run? Politics is prevalent enough as it is, without having to read some of the opinions and prejudices of my fellow fans in the football section (and I'm trying to keep my own views out of this, despite being disgusted at some of the utter rubbish being spewed.)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, everton carr said:

The amount of Support for the racist IRA supporting Corbyn a man who won't even sing the national anthem in the presence of the Queen  really sickens me.

I'll ignore the first point as total bollocks. I wouldn't sing the national anthem in the presence of the queen either. I object to the monarchy as do many others, including politicians and it is the right of those who object to express it in this way.

5 hours ago, Markyblue said:

You are the reason a lot of people would vote for boris, condescending to people with a view other than your own. 

You have to remember that the outrage on here from some has nothing to do with what happened at the kp or didn't depending who you believe,  its more to do with what party people voted for, in a democracy grown men/,women are being attacked by bitter losers over how they voted in the guise of being outraged over the treatment of the biggest scumbag fans in football.  Its a smokescreen. 

So you're voting for a political party purely based on a reaction to how voters of the opposition behave? Sounds sensible. 

1 hour ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

How is he a racist, just for the record? 

57 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Because the Daily Mail said so

He's only leading a party being the first since the BNP to be investigated by the ECHR for racism that had the support of Nick Griffin and David Duke supporting it at the last election.

Cant understand why anyone would think it can you?

26 minutes ago, MattP said:

He's only leading a party being the first since the BNP to be investigated by the ECHR for racism that had the support of Nick Griffin and David Duke supporting it at the last election.

Cant understand why anyone would think it can you?

Is he a racist? If so, prove it. Or are you too stupid to answer the question?

10 minutes ago, SiameseFox said:

Confused Thai fan here. Can someone explain why the sun logo is offensive to them?

Because The Sun is a (supposed) newspaper that is unofficially banned in Liverpool because of the lies it published about their fans and the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Thanks 1