Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

What is our worst XI of the decade?

We've seen endless posts about what our best player/team/goal of the decade has been.

But can you name the worst XI players that we've seen in a Leicester shirt over the past decade?

That can be those who frankly are stealing a living as professionals, to players who just didn't click in the style we used. 

Should see some funny names pop up given how we've grown over the past decade. 

Edited by UniFox21

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Benalouane is harsh considering a couple of outstanding displays in the Champions League.

Was pretty awful all the other times he played for us though, especially considering he cost 8 million. Couldn't think who else to include. St Ledger maybe? 

Genuinely struggling to think of many players who have even been a complete let down, which is testament to our scouting system and just how good this last 10 years has been. 

McGivern and Neilson totally talentless players but always played with pride and commitment so can't fault them totally. 

I think the majority have to be under Sven and Sousa though - some horrific loan signings under Sven. Only one from recent times is Ghezzal.

Dare I say it too but England's current captain deserves to be in the XI 👀 played like a donkey when here 

Edited by Father Ted
  • Like 1

We've been so blessed with world class memories that it's very difficult for me to remember some of the players that have sucked so bad. So I'm factoring in value for money AND non-footballing incidents that have contributed in some way to memorialising their time here.

Conrad Logan - legend.

James Pearson (thank you so much)

Yohan Benalouane (just for that tackle in pre-season against Burton and using Giroud to pretend he was a rucksack) 

tumblr_op1bpcbk3j1tf8a5ao1_500.gif?zoom=

Molla Wague (merde)

Jeff Schlupp (tried his hardest at LB, wasn't ever that bad, useful as a utility player especially in 2015/16, but I'm putting him in here for this:)

UnlinedDamagedBlackcrappie-size_restrict

Ahmed Musa (so much promise in that Barcelona match. So hilariously awful after it)

Adrien Silva (never stood a chance. Disaster from exactly 14 seconds after the transfer deadline)

Gokhan Inler (kinda harsh to put him here but I'm struggling to find another midfielder that was as big a waste of money. Never stood a chance bless him)

Deirdre (seriously WTF were we thinking?)

Darius Vassell (Kinda harsh again but 4 goals in 44 appearances says a lot...)

Islam Slimani (bad attitude, huge pay packet, right sort of player but not compatible with Vardy, sadly)