Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

2020 deathlist

57 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

Gerard Houllier, 73 years old

former Liverpool Manager

Sad news, I didn't mind Houllier when he managed Liverpool.

I'm not a big Danny Murphy fan but he spoke really well on TalkSport earlier about him. Sounded like he was a class act and great man manager.

On a stag do in Amsterdam, we met Houllier & the rest of the Liverpool team at Schiphol airport.  Whilst most of us were Leicester supporters, there were a couple of Liverpool fans in our group.  Houllier was the perfect gentlemen & spent a decent amount of his time chatting to our mates........whilst the rest of us stood in the background booing

• Haha 4

John Fitzpatrick, the Manchester United player, has died. He probably played in City's 3-2 defeat at Old Trafford in May 1969, which got us relegated in a momentous season. I attended the game. George Best, Denis Law and Rodney Fern were amongst the scorers, if my memory is correct.

Sad news about Charles, was always my favourite critic around the Masterchef table, very quick and dry sense of humour and didn't pick apart dishes just for the sake of it. 

Been missing for a couple of seasons now so I wonder if he had been battling something long term.