Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

2020 deathlist

31 minutes ago, boots60 said:

Are there any members of Status Quo left?

Yes, all members of the classic line-up apart from Rick Parfitt.....but including (Francis) Rossi! :D

Paolo Rossi never performed with the Quo as he failed the audition - turned up with a blue top, alright, but it wasn't made from denim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29/12/2019 at 00:14, Bilo said:

It's almost that time again- so let's start putting together our lists.

1) Prince Phillip 

2) Rolf Harris 

3) Barbara Knox

4) Frank Worthington 😥

5) Barbara Windsor 

Under 40 bonus round - Justin Bieber 

Hope you're happy with yourself. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Nalis said:

For next year's list can we just pick whoever we want without having to scroll through loads of pages to check if someone has Prince Philip or Keith Wood?

Keith Wood, the middle-aged Irish ex-rugby player? Is he ill or doing drugs - or are you going for a Ronnie and Keef Rolling Stones double?

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Boo to that!

If I dont get my way I'm starting my own breakaway European Super Deathleague.

European Super Deathleague sounds like a new supergroup formed by members of Napalm Death and Rammstein. I'm looking forward to your first album....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Keith Wood, the middle-aged Irish ex-rugby player? Is he ill or doing drugs - or are you going for a Ronnie and Keef Rolling Stones double?

European Super Deathleague sounds like a new supergroup formed by members of Napalm Death and Rammstein. I'm looking forward to your first album....

I've had a mare there alright :facepalm:

• Haha 3

Barbara Windsor. Paves the way for endless Carry On repeats and tributes to her character on Eastenders.

Not much more that a gangsters moll in real life after marrying the known London gangster Ronnie Knight. Albeit they divorced.

IMO she had no discernible acting talent.

Still, RIP

13 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Barbara Windsor. Paves the way for endless Carry On repeats and tributes to her character on Eastenders.

Not much more that a gangsters moll in real life after marrying the known London gangster Ronnie Knight. Albeit they divorced.

IMO she had no discernible acting talent.

Still, RIP

Ron described on a BBC site as “ a minor, petty thief and criminal” 

he’ll love that 

14 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Ron described on a BBC site as “ a minor, petty thief and criminal” 

he’ll love that 

Haha, yes. Look at Wiki. He manged to separate himself from from those that got convicted of quite serious crimes, including murder. His brothers were as bad if not worse. They were connected to the Kray twins and dear old Babs knew what was going on. 

2 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Gotta be dick van dyke for the 2021.

How could you?! On his 95th birthday..... :D

Is he rumoured to be ill or something? He's done remarkably well for someone who's been an alcoholic, had a major car crash and only gave up smoking a few years ago....

Looked good to live to 150 when backing Bernie Sanders for President earlier this year and when singing barbershop harmonies in a cafe at 91.....