Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

On 29/12/2020 at 12:16, stripeyfox said:

Decent article on BBC about the 50th anniversary of the Ibrox Stadium disaster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/extra/B0cJMZS3B1/Fiveboys

50 years to the day, and doubly poignant with Rangers playing Celtic today at Ibrox.

It's also a good time to remember that Hillsborough wasn't the only football disaster in this country.

Ibrox (1902) - 25 died, terrace collapse

Bolton (1946) - 33 died, terrace crush

Ibrox (1971) - 66 died, staircase crush

Bradford (1985) - 56 died, fire.

Both absolute shite arse bigots that need liquidating but Rangers the lesser of two evils given the circumstances (I think Celtic will nick it though, weirdly) - would love the "mediocrity" set that chimed up when Rodgers fancied bettering himself to be foaming.

Picking a side to win this is akin to choosing a favourite member of ISIS, shame the bloody games are entertaining 9 times out of 10.

I'm not one of these English people "attached" to Rangers or Celtic but given how Celtic fans/ex players reacted when Rodgers left I want Rangers to win the league.

Always an entertaining watch this derby.

59 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Both absolute shite arse bigots that need liquidating but Rangers the lesser of two evils given the circumstances (I think Celtic will nick it though, weirdly) - would love the "mediocrity" set that chimed up when Rodgers fancied bettering himself to be foaming.

Picking a side to win this is akin to choosing a favourite member of ISIS, shame the bloody games are entertaining 9 times out of 10.

I agree that both are Bigoted scum but I would disagree that Rangers are the lesser evil. They've always been slightly worse in that aspect and that's coming from someone who grew up a Rangers fan. 

33 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I agree that both are Bigoted scum but I would disagree that Rangers are the lesser evil. They've always been slightly worse in that aspect and that's coming from someone who grew up a Rangers fan. 

Did caveat that by saying "in this circumstance" my brother, that being making sure Celtic don't get the ten in a row they bleat on about as if it matters to anyone outside their bubble.

Rangers have been Robert Stain so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

Viewers in Scotland can access this game in Sectarovision(TM), with crowd noise, laced with sectarian hatred.

Just press the blue or green button.

What's your favourite sectarian song? ;) 

Enjoying the chat on Twitter that James McFadden, who is a pundit today, looks really, really rough.

Like he just got out of bed after battering it 'til 6am.

Looks like he needs a "full fat" irn bru and a walk.

lol

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Did caveat that by saying "in this circumstance" my brother, that being making sure Celtic don't get the ten in a row they bleat on about as if it matters to anyone outside their bubble.

Rangers have been Robert Stain so far.

Aye, would want to see Celtic stopped too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Enjoying the chat on Twitter that James McFadden, who is a pundit today, looks really, really rough.

Like he just got out of bed after battering it 'til 6am.

Looks like he needs a "full fat" irn bru and a walk.

lol

To be fair to him, he's always looked like that. 

• Haha 1