Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

Think the tolerance level for form losses here is bad? I've never seen Celtic fans in such an absolute meltdown over the manager and the CEO. Well except for when Rodgers(the Rat) left for here. I heard Twitter has reportings of 200 fans outside the park demonstrating. Drama!

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

lol

Utter roasters.  

Over the decades, I've been disappointed by crap from Leicester City.  The worst reaction they ever got out of me is resigned defeated depression. This is just nuts.

The biggest protest I've seen at Leicester was people throwing season tickets when Sheffield Wednesday scored a third goal.

It was the last home game of the season.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Corky said:

The biggest protest I've seen at Leicester was people throwing season tickets when Sheffield Wednesday scored a third goal.

It was the last home game of the season.

I’m obviously older than you but I can remember a protest after one match outside the old main stand at filbert street where some hooligan through a brick through the boardroom window. If it had a note attached it would have said “pleat out”. 

Celtic fans have had it too good for too long and now Rangers are back making it an actual competition they just can’t handle it. The joke was that anyone could manage Celtic ( even the tea lady ) and they would still win the league. What Stevie G has done has been fantastic, and the league is so much better for it.

4 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Celtic fans have had it too good for too long and now Rangers are back making it an actual competition they just can’t handle it. The joke was that anyone could manage Celtic ( even the tea lady ) and they would still win the league. What Stevie G has done has been fantastic, and the league is so much better for it.

As said earlier they should have replaced Neil Lennon. He was fine for the stop gap after Rodgers left but even someone at the standard of Big Sam or Mark Hughes on a one year contract would have worked.

Edited by Nalis