Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Scottish Football

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Think he knows the sack was coming, I wonder just have this sneaky feeling at MON maybe tempted back. His career has pretty much hit a stand still so may fancy going back to kick start his career again. Can imagine Celtic would welcome him back.

Maybe even on interim basis and then moving upstairs to director of football working over someone like Roy Keane dare we say.

John Kennedy will take over as interim. They have nothing to play for, doesnt make sense to bring on unnecessary wages.

3 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Think Howe can done better than Celtic

I think Howe's stock is this country is probably top-end Championship at the moment, perhaps bottom five PL? I think it's an 'easier' challenge to get his stock rising in the SPFL than it would be in England, as it stands. The Championship is ridiculously cut-throat and taking a job at a floundering PL side could be a disaster for him.

I can see the appeal for Howe.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Why am I seeing Leicester/Rangers lot sharing the vid of Lennon being booted in the head whilst playing for us as some sort of biblical moment.

Strange the obessesion with Rangers, but that's even more strange given how much Lennon contributed to us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Some Celtic fans convinced they can lure Rafa. I somehow dont think managing the spl and away trips to st Mirren twice a season will appeal to him.

Won't happen but tbf he did manage Newcastle in the Championship.

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Some Celtic fans convinced they can lure Rafa. I somehow dont think managing the spl and away trips to st Mirren twice a season will appeal to him.

No chance. Best they will get is Howe. Would absolutely love it if they got that cockwomble John Terry. 

On 24/02/2021 at 17:10, Leicesterpool said:

Celtic fans have severe delusions of grandeur if they think they're getting Rafa, seen some thinking they could lure Martinez out of the Belgium job lol