Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison

On 19/01/2020 at 20:33, Shane said:

At 1.18 Maddison says he’s a Man Utd fan. 

I supported Blackburn at 9/10 and Shearer was my idol, but I soon grew up and realised it's nothing but glory hunting. I suppose being from Coventry gives him some leeway though.

Just read that Maddison can apparently replace Pogba.... what? Feign injury, play the big 'I am' and swan about sulking? ;)

Nah, Maddison and Pogba are COMPLETELY different types of player.

Ryan Giggs has told Manchester United that James Maddison is ready to step into Paul Pogba’s shoes should the France international leave the club.

Edited by mabrah
change link
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FIF said:

I hope the people saying they'd take the money for Maddison are just joking.

Most important player we have going forward.

most of the people who make outlandish and overly negative comments all seem to have low rep points. Intriguing.

I still believe those thinking we might hold on to players like Maddison, Chillwell, Ricardo etc are somewhat deluded. When the actual big boys come knocking we will sell because the players will want to go. Man Utd in the utter pickle they’d are in are still Man Utd and they are not a million miles off top 4. 

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

I still believe those thinking we might hold on to players like Maddison, Chillwell, Ricardo etc are somewhat deluded. When the actual big boys come knocking we will sell because the players will want to go. Man Utd in the utter pickle they’d are in are still Man Utd and they are not a million miles off top 4. 

Complete and utter Twoddle !!

If we get 80 million plus for him it would be a good deal!  What I think the team needs is someone who can drive forward with the ball like a Loftus Cheek type of player or Grealish(not going to happen).  Maddison tends to get the ball and then turn and pass, which if he went to Manure would work with players like Rashford and Martial.  Maybe Cantwell from Naaarwich would be a good young buy to replace Maddison?

14 hours ago, FIF said:

I hope the people saying they'd take the money for Maddison are just joking.

Most important player we have going forward.

Yes, he's absolutely key to the way we play and will only get better.

Can't understand why some of our fans always want to jump on his back everytime he hits a low patch of form (especially since he sets the bar high), is it because he's from Coventry?

59 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Can't understand why some of our fans always want to jump on his back everytime he hits a low patch of form (especially since he sets the bar high), is it because he's from Coventry?

When he's in a "low patch" he's still our best chance of making a goal and one of the best 3 players in the team.

Tremendous player who if nurtured correctly could be a great player.

2 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

1 hour ago, FIF said:

When he's in a "low patch" he's still our best chance of making a goal and one of the best 3 players in the team.

Tremendous player who if nurtured correctly could be a great player.

Yes, The recent failings in the team are not down to him. He's a big talent who is only going to get better.

You cannot win anything if you keep selling your best players.

We need to tell Utd and Chelsea and Arsenal to F..k  O.. And keep adding to the team with more quality. 

I'd like to see an enforcer to play alongside NDiddi. A proper Winger. And a C B. Then we could really challenge the big boys.