Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison

1 hour ago, rachhere said:

Did someone point out the elephant in the room to him?

This is going to be the new thing isn't it? If clubs like Man U and Arsenal continue to miss out on Top 4, the pundits will start simply calling them 'Champions League calibre clubs' 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think we're getting far too cocky on here we still might not make champions league and Arsenal, Spurs or Man United might let's see where we are come May.

Arsenal and Spurs don't stand a chance unless we lose 3/4 of our remaining games. Both are still in crap nick themselves. Utd however for all the ridicule might just push us the distance if we don't turn it on again.

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Been told Grealish is uniteds preferred target, as they think maddison will be too expensive.

Indeed ...... if villa stay up then he faces a tough decision, especially if he has made it into the England squad. Could be a ‘shearer’ moment for the lad as he decides if he should leave his home club.   I believe he has a release clause  around 40/50m and I wouldn’t have any problem if we sought to activate that and have both him and madders here ...... I expect other CL clubs will be looking at him aswell so the idea he would just go to yanited if they want him is also a bit presumptuous if they are thinking that way....

• Like 1