Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He is the kind of bellend you want playing for you... 

Absolutely. But unfortunately the competition would be huge if there is a release clause. 

Cant see it happening, his dramatic improvement has made him unrealistic now unfortunately. Villa would surely want 100m in jan so we can forget this one.  

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Absolutely. But unfortunately the competition would be huge if there is a release clause. 

Cant see it happening, his dramatic improvement has made him unrealistic now unfortunately. Villa would surely want 100m in jan so we can forget this one.  

Hes "top 6" bound, and we all know that means Manure, Man City, Spuds or Chelsea.... I wouldn't think Arsenal or Liverpool would be interested. Probably comes down to who has the smallest socks. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hes "top 6" bound, and we all know that means Manure, Man City, Spuds or Chelsea.... I wouldn't think Arsenal or Liverpool would be interested. Probably comes down to who has the smallest socks. 

Judging by his performance last night, he'd fit in well with Mané at Liverpool....

Grealish will take six months bedding in at his new club. 

At the moment, he has license to roam, do what we wants and generally plays clubs which are open against Villa rather than deep lying defences. It's like watching Maddison for us last season to extent. 

He will spend a period of adjusting to being more of a team player - can't play on the wing in a better team because he's probably not quicker, so he plays central midfield and has to up his defensive output. 

Grealish and Maddison are both good. I prefer Maddison because he's "ours", but Grealish would probably have a similar impact in our side. I have a feeling Maddison is perhaps the technically better footballer and Grealish the stronger competitor.

• Like 1

I love that 'big' team fans think they can just trim their roster fat by sending bang-average, hyper-inflated players to unsuspecting low/midtable rubes who will be just smitten that someone who use to take shits in the home locker of Old Trafford is available to destroy any possible wage structure their club has while feeling too good to be there. It's truly a wonder that these baby with the bathwater deals including Lingard haven't lifted off yet, truly. Do they think no one else watches their always televised games?

Edited by knitro
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

If you want to sign Grealish @MPH then you/we better bet quick

image.thumb.png.dac311b068236acd14d1045016937a14.png

Poor old JLingz (Again with p/x!)

#freejesse

lol

It doesn’t seem like it was long ago Lingaard was the so called darling of english football. 

And then we saw him play.

13 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Can’t see Grealish leaving Villa unless they’re 100% going down he’s Vile through and through captain of his boy hood club grew up with claret & Blue and he’s offered silly money to move !

Wayne Rooney once s blue...

16 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Never thought I’d feel sorry for Lingard but seems he’s about as wanted as a dose of the clap 

Actually, I still don’t feel sorry for Lingard 

Only a few days ago he was being touted in a swap deal to go to a club 14 points better off, 4 places higher and second in the league.

Now his own fans are trying to offload him to Aston Villa to help in their relegation dogfight.

Actually my favourite thing about that is that Man Utd are closer in points to Villa in 17th (+10pts) than they are to us in 2nd (-14pts)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Jesse Lingard is a midfielder who doesn't score or create goals and isn't a holding midfielder. He is pointless. How he has lasted so long at a club like Man U boggles the mind

This is true. I worry Praet could be similar

3 hours ago, TommyK said:

This is true. I worry Praet could be similar

Praet just hasn`t had enough of a run in the team to really make a definite judgement.

I think he has done ok when he`s had a chance, and can certainly feel a little unfortunate to have been subbed ahead of Tielemens the other night against Villa.

I`m a little concerned with Tielemans, we all know the class he has when he`s on it, but for a while now he just seems to be struggling a bit with his form.

At some point though, i expect him to play himself back into the player we know he is, and the sooner the better.