Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

My mate just said that everytime he comes round my place for a couple of pints and to watch the match City lose or get a disappointing draw.

He says we should go down the pub cos last time we won when we did.

Told him my mam says I've gotta wait till I'm 13.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mark said:

As I mentioned in pre match topic Vardy has to play on his own else he never gets involved. Iheanacho doesn’t offer enough as a lone striker so the system has to change to accommodate him.

Choudhury has a tough job today 😐

I disagree. Kel and Vardy have started to link well as a pair and Iheanacho certainly works will with Ricky and the left side. I'd have liked them both to play but he's there if needed in the second half. Hopefully Vards re-finds his scoring boots. today would be a great day for him to dominate. A win puts us a lef into next year's CL. A loss and we chew our nails for a few weeks.

We’re either going to come out of this game With knees of jelly and just cave in  after Tuesday or we will come out all guns blazing and play the game of the season and I really hope it’s the latter,

we have the ability to beat anybody we need a leader out front tho that’s why I think we need a captain that is on the field of play not in goal Kasper has been great as a captain but I think we need a captain that’s in the mix of everything to push everybody forward To give his play is a kick up the arse.

But I think today we will come out and show why we are third in the league fighting for second with Manchester City got a feeling we gonna win this by 3 goals today so long as Kasper is on his game and the defence is solid I think we can beat this Chelsea side Today !

Come on your beautiful Blue Army !!

image.png.0d713a09efa600782e0095665a49b726.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

My mate just said that everytime he comes round my place for a couple of pints and to watch the match City lose or get a disappointing draw.

4 minutes ago, Realjimbo said:

I would be worried about your mate, especially if he older then18, it sounds line he is trying to groom you.

Blimey this thread is so negative!

Has everyone lost their memories?

1. Vardy is the leading scorer in the league and needs to play 90 mins to be at his best.

2. We are 3rd

3.Chelsea's recent form is at least as mediocre as ours.

4. They are concerned about losing 4th and are feeling the chasing pack.

We need to give out some positivity guys!