Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea Match Thread

I think Nacho realises that Vards is always gonna start when fit, the system BR plays can't put him beside Jamie, only in place of Perez- arguably he could have started there but its not his natural position.

Next season is gonna be good for Nacho, I can see him starting in 20+ games taking the heat off Jamie and hopefully getting better and better.

Fancy him to make an impact off the bench today after 65 mins or so.

Re: BBC 

On Wilfred Ndidi's late withdrawal: "He’s felt a pain in his knee, he recently had an operation but was alright against Villa.

"We had him in to play but it’s become very sore. Rather than him go out in the warm-up we thought we’d leave it. We don’t want any long term problems."

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Assuming it’s dark there...... is it usual to sit in your car in in a park in the dark ..... 

Lol dogging.

No my daughter and granddaughter are at the concert. We are outside. But it's normal. For an outdoor show

Just now, PhillippaT said:

Re: BBC 

On Wilfred Ndidi's late withdrawal: "He’s felt a pain in his knee, he recently had an operation but was alright against Villa.

"We had him in to play but it’s become very sore. Rather than him go out in the warm-up we thought we’d leave it. We don’t want any long term problems."

Sensible I guess, especially with pappy also out for a while 

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Iheanacho must be feeling a bit slighted that he isn't starting over Vardy despite Vardy's anonymity vs Villa. If not now, when?

Yeah I think it's quite poor management not getting him in the starting 11, whether in place of Vardy or with a slight change in system to play them both.

He's doing the business, probably our most in-form attacking player and yet he's still sitting on the bench. He should have been in the team 2 or 3 games ago.

Not confident - I think the pressure seems to get to the team in big games.

Vardy does have a good track record against the better teams, and we're probably expecting less possession than usual, so probably a good call, but you have to feel for Nacho in the form that he's in.

27 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Anyone else Not backing selection & putting Doubt on players wearing the badge.......  Supporters..????

I’m here as usual  (With loads of sh1t before and after from the missus - as usual)   ..... are you??   

And the ‘selection’ was wilf .... the change was enforced late on .... I would take a point now .... I was hoping for a win .... we have prepared with wilf as CDM ...... late changes don’t generally help preparation do they ??

6 minutes ago, PaddyS said:

Yeah I think it's quite poor management not getting him in the starting 11, whether in place of Vardy or with a slight change in system to play them both.

He's doing the business, probably our most in-form attacking player and yet he's still sitting on the bench. He should have been in the team 2 or 3 games ago.

Sets a bad precedent. Means a player can’t break into the starting 11 no matter how well they’re playing.