Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Momentacy

Leicester City Best Recorded Moments

21 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

This one, where for a brief spell we turned into prime Brazil '98 against Liverpool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4bdCdiKGto

probably the slickest bit of football I have ever seen from any Leicester side. There have been many moments of individual brilliance but that was something else. As I watched that move unfold I could hardly believe what I was seeing. if Shinji hadn't been brought down surely a contender for goal of the decade.

Didn't end well with that diving little Swindon shitbag. Where was VAR when we needed it? But never experienced a moment before or since that Steve Thompson's equaliser at Wembley (2.40 on video).

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 4

38 games...2015/16....

Nothing absolutely nothing Beats that feeling,the idea something was happening,over the whole season...

1958-2020,so many Great memories....I have laughed ,felt the heights of Emotion and had the China-syndrom Effect of frustration,been Left in stitches,und

Walked the streets,ten feet tall with pride...Great individual or team moments Burnt into the memory...but nothing,absolutely nothing excels,every One of those

90 minutes played out that season....62-63years of waiting to Experience that One season....

4 more titles before I Meet my maker wont  Bury ,Erase, or excel' those best recorded moments..

Maybe,just Maybe a possible First FA.cup moment....:trumpet:

• Like 2

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 14:19, davieG said:

24th minute I absolutely love this goal for so many reasons

Thanks for posting this....one of my favourite games at Filbo.

Obviously the game is remembered for Bergkamp's famous hat-trick and Walshy stunning last sec equaliser. (what a last 10 minutes!!)

But what I didn't remember or see was the clear penalty we should have had when Lee Dixon tugged Heskeys shirt, trapped Heskeys legs to bring him down, and then had the audacity to claim Emile was tugging his shirt. (see 7.30 mins). What do you think?

I never liked Dixon much, especially when he kept harking on about how Leicester had the weakest group in Champions Leagues history.

I like him even less now.

Edited by ultrafox

On 17/02/2020 at 19:10, l444ry said:

Didn't end well with that diving little Swindon shitbag. Where was VAR when we needed it? But never experienced a moment before or since that Steve Thompson's equaliser at Wembley (2.40 on video).

That goal by Tommo was the most bonkers goal celebration by Leicester fans, ever (imo) 

Pity we never got over the line that day but we were saving ourselves to silence the Rams, the following season👍😁

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best from the Great Escape season. We are desperate for 3 points against Swansea with the clock ticking down to the last couple of minutes. One point wouldn't have been enough given our precarious league position and the looming disaster of relegation after one season in the Promised Land that we had fought so hard to achieve. City winning 1-0 and Swansea are piling on the pressure looking for an equaliser. City fans on the edge of their seats (many standing at this point) kicking and heading away every ball and screaming at the ref to blow the final whistle. We get a break up field to at least relieve some pressure and win a free kick just out side the Swansea box in front of the Kop. Up steps Cambiasso and....

• Like 2