Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Foxestalk 5 / 6 a side.

It'd be cool if something like this happened again, they were fun, but you need to remember FT was a smaller site back then. There were a few quite clear little cliques / friend groups, quite a few FTers went to games together, did socials because they actually liked each other. 

The place doesn't quite have the same vibe anymore. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

You could easily make teams based on which player a poster enjoys moaning about the most:

My money is on a Pérez is worse than a cone FC Vs Chilwell only plays for England because every else is shit FC in the final.

Bring back Mahrez FC vs Barnes cant finish his dinner FC for the runner up trophy. 

27 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

You could easily make teams based on which player a poster enjoys moaning about the most:

My money is on a Pérez is worse than a cone FC Vs Chilwell only plays for England because every else is shit FC in the final.

Can I captain 'Chilwell only plays for England because every else is shit FC'?

33 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Anything to break the ten year run of Pearson Bummers vs Pearson Haters in the final. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

As nice an idea as it isn’t I can’t think of anything worse than having to meet any of you in real life. I hate most of you enough already so I daren’t even dream how much my level of deep, deep bile towards you would rise if I met you in the flesh. I like to just sit on my saggy, spotty arse and judge you all from afar. If you want to film it and I can just bombard a match thread with sputem filled anger then that would be fine. I’m fact I’d love it. X 

I agree mate. I think I'd instantly want to punch you in the face for no real reason 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

There used to be an annual tournament at Hinckley for the M'Duck Cup (my claim to fame, I named it!), think it was run by Anne Newberry? Teams came from all over the country to play.

Anyway, I'm seriously considering playing in the UFS tournament this year, if I can find a team in need of a 68 year old goalkeeper. I,m not as good as Danny Ward, but I pi55 all over Kasper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It'd be cool if something like this happened again, they were fun, but you need to remember FT was a smaller site back then. There were a few quite clear little cliques / friend groups, quite a few FTers went to games together, did socials because they actually liked each other. 

The place doesn't quite have the same vibe anymore. 

What he's trying to say is I can't be arsed to organise it as they are some right bell ends on here these days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Be interesting to see how many of the football experts on here could actually kick a ball.

Been done. Were some very good footballers on here, some are still around, others are not, some are just much less active. 

We had games against a few different forums, had a series going against Talking Balls before the site closed, two or three games I think. I'll avoid bringing up the other forum as to avoid another argument.

Think the last efforts were mainly 5 a side tournaments which attracted a lot of interest and were quite popular. All the ones I was involved in were a good laugh, always noticeable that the biggest keyboard warriors value their anonymity considerably and never get involved as well. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 2