Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Teams that can't catch us thread.

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The floor is all yours.. add at will :D

I think you've got a case of premature excitation Suzie.  Villa have a game in hand and a theoretical possibility of getting 55 points.

Their time will come soon.  :)

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

They can with a swing of 40, which I would say over 5 games is an average of 8 per game I would call impossible.

Very very unlikely but not impossible if we were to lose every game 4 or 5 and they win every game by 4 or 5

Anything but a win for Everton takes them out the race today. GD makes it a total irrelevance but hey, I like a bit of certainty. :wes:

Surprised they're being touted for a European spot tbh, I figured they were closer to 50 points but they're way out, albeit with their game in hand about to kick off. I guess the media reasoning is "because Ancelotti"? Burnley are looking a far better bet right now, but I guess they're not fashionable enough.

Edited by OntarioFox

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Anything but a win for Everton takes them out the race today. GD makes it a total irrelevance but hey, I like a bit of certainty. :wes:

Tempting fate here, but looking good at the moment. :ph34r:

EDIT - and they equalise as I type that. I'm going to file this one under "posts that didn't age well".

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 1

I'm with peach on this one. Surely this thread is about teams who cant actually catch us?

If its about teams that are highly unlikely to catch us we might as well chuck Burnley and Spurs in this thread.

And yes, I am being a pedantic cvnt :D

• Haha 1