Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eden De Bruyne

Timothy Castagne

I keep reading that this guy is 'solid' or 'versatile'.  Faint praise.

I was hoping for more than a steady Eddie.  There are players out there that could have replaced Chilwell and improved us.  Perhaps they wouldn't come,   

As it stands we go into the new season weakened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Decent signing. Thomas, James, Fuchs and Castagne. And two of those can swap wings.

If we’re playing three at the back, I think we need to sign a new centre back, even if Benk comes into the fold.

Really hoping Benko kicks on this season. Would be like a new signing in itself

Edited by foxfanazer

Just now, murphy said:

I was hoping for more than a steady Eddie.  There are players out there that could have replaced Chilwell and improved us.  Perhaps they wouldn't come,   

Does that weaken us? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Tielemans was never consistent in his whole career, Praet and Castagne are consistent players. I prefer those two for 50M, over 40M for Tielemans alone. No doubt about it.

I don't doubt your knowledge of Belgian footballers but Tielemans has more ability in his left foot, even on those inconsistent off days, than Praet has all over. 

Even when having quieter games and being "inconsistent", YT has been vital to the majority of games we've won. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

You haven’t seen him play, how do you know we are weakened?

• Like 4

Just now, murphy said:

I said 'as it stands'.

Do you think he is the equal of Chilwell?

How would anyone know that? No one knows how any playing will cope in the prem All you do know is it leaves us 25 mill ish profit from the Chilwell deal 

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Yes. But telling DJ and not him came on when WM came off in the other game. 

I don’t claim to be ITK on BR’s views on him. I just know the club are open to offers for him. 

Ah that's a shame. Feel like there could be a decent player there 

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

Let's see him play, first. Anyway, would we describe Chilwell as solid? I know I wouldn't.

• Like 1