Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

I know AC Milan have enquired but if he's that good doesn't it seem strange that half of Europe isn't after him, especially now that our cover has been blown long ago?

Why didn't half of Europe go for Soyuncu after being linked? Why didn't they go for Ricardo too? Leipzig wanted him in January and they know a high level prospect when they see one, been priced out of a move already though as they don't pay more than £15-20m for players.

19 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

Spen ****ing money

he will be French squad starter  in a year 

Stiff competition mind. Aymeric Laporte, now 26 and approaching his prime, signed for Man City for £57m in 2018,  still not won a senior cap for France.

That said, I really want us to sign this guy. Looks absolutely top class.

Just now, Webbo said:

I know SFE talks out his arse but a player exchange has been mentioned. I think Diabate is more likely though. 

It's easy to forget Diabate, not once has he been linked with a move away this summer and is not part of the first team plans.

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Stiff competition mind. Aymeric Laporte, now 26 and approaching his prime, signed for Man City for £57m in 2018,  still not won a senior cap for France.

That said, I really want us to sign this guy. Looks absolutely top class.

That is astounding, I think injuries have occurred at the time he was about to be picked for them though.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

They can take their pick of Ghezzal, Diabate, Slimani, Amartey, James, Benkovic and Gray

Have the lot and we'll throw in £10m.

Would solve a lot of problems. :D

On a serious note Puel was actually a big fan of Gray, James, Diabate and Ghezzal. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They can take their pick of Ghezzal, Diabate, Slimani, Amartey, James, Benkovic and Gray

I wouldn’t want to let go of either Gray or Benkovic. We have far too many games to play this season, we don’t need to weaken the squad further 

Edited by FoxinNotts

Just now, Gerard said:

Have the lot and we'll throw in £10m.

Would solve a lot of problems. :D

On a serious note Puel was actually a big fan of Gray, James, Diabate and Ghezzal. 

Surely only Gray, Amartey or Benkovic would be of interest but would be immense to get Ghezzal gone. Was Puel's fault we got him in the first place.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Doesn't Diabate have some connection to Puel's son? 

They both played for the same team. it was Puel's son that bought Puel's attention to him

edit: beaten to it...I must do some speed training

Edited by norwichfox
  • Haha 2

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

I wouldn’t want to let go of either Gray or Benkovic. We have far to many games to play this season, we don’t need to weaken the squad further 

Benkovic has been here two years and still to make an impression mainly because his legs are made out of chipsticks.

Gray is in the last nine months of his contract and didn't even make the bench against West Brom. I'm more than happy to let squad players go who struggle to make the bench at the best of times.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Surely only Gray, Amartey or Benkovic would be of interest but would be immense to get Ghezzal gone. Was Puel's fault we got him in the first place.

Well Ghezzal and Diabate were brought in at Puel's request, they weren't recruitment team picks.

Maybe after seeing both play close up he has re-evaluated his opinion but he also may have an affinity to them.