Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Come on now Frank Sinclair was a better scapegoat. Think about all his 'goals'

Good old "50 pence head" Frank Sinclair. Provided hours of entertainment watching go up for a header not knowing which way the ball was gonna bounce of him

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Yes and others (including Cottee). I had an almost entire row sitting behind me so knew something not right going on. 

They were respectful in not celebrating their last minute winner. Or were frit :crylaugh:

58 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

It was a pretty nasty day as i remember. 

It was about 10 rows or so in front of me. I've had an unreasonable dislike of Spurs ever since. 

1 minute ago, Jacnah said:

It was about 10 rows or so in front of me. I've had an unreasonable dislike of Spurs ever since. 

The worst thing about this day for me was we travelled down on the coach. Got back to the coach, understandably feeling down, slumped in my seat and went to sleep pretty much instantly. Woke up about an hour and half later expecting to be well on the way home and we were still on the bloody carpark :doh:

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I despised him. In an era where there was very little to moan about i craved a scapegoat and he was it. Crap, had no neck either.

I met him once in fosse park McDonalds, he denied it was him and ran away..... only we saw him again getting out of his car at filbert street, and he ran away again into the ground. Very odd afternoon......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sure it wasn’t him directly, he gave the tickets to family members who on sold them I believe was the story I heard at the time. 

We're not talking about the odd one or two's here but whole rows. Players should never have been given that many tickets for a cup final and I believe the rules changed after the inquiry (and several players got banned for years from receiving tickets). 

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...i believe there was a reason why the original poster put the word "goals" in inverted commas!!!

No need for clarification!!

How about for all those fans that joined us in 2016? Even then inverted commas wouldn't help them surely? :rolleyes: