Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Leicester City are hoping to lure a Claude Puel favourite to the King Power Stadium this summer with Le10 Sport naming St Etienne midfielder Wesley Fofana as a Foxes target.

A Marseille-born 19-year-old only signed a new contract with Les Verts a week ago but, make no mistake, that does not mean he is guaranteed to start the 2020/21 season pulling the strings at the Stade Geoffroy Guichard.

According to reports, the ongoing global health crisis means that St Etienne will need to raise funds to avoid falling into the financial mire and Fofana is one of those who has been made available for transfer.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

If we're having to get players to switch sports it's starting to get a bit desperate.

1735755292_Screenshot2020-04-30at11_58_14.thumb.png.715bd2dc110f23b087d78e88ed2b5399.png

I was thinking this! 😂 He's an absolute unit tbf. Unlikely he can kick a ball straight though 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cujek
On 30/04/2020 at 11:58, urban.spaceman said:

If we're having to get players to switch sports it's starting to get a bit desperate.

1735755292_Screenshot2020-04-30at11_58_14.thumb.png.715bd2dc110f23b087d78e88ed2b5399.png

lol this is exactly what i thought when i saw the name, i mean he was quick as ****, so could do alright for us i guess?

On 15/05/2020 at 20:44, The_77 said:

Wesley! Wesley, Wesley,
Bo-bes-ley, bo-na-na fanna, Fofana,

Fee-fi mo-mes-ley, Wesley!

Bring back the ‘confused’ reaction, please lol ADMIN??? 

Edited by Leeds Fox
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/exclu-mercato-asse-leicester-toujours-positionne-sur-fofana-511115

Leicester follows the evolution of the Fofana file closely

About ten days ago, AC Milan sent a first offer to AS Saint-Etienne , rejected by the Greens, but could soon come back. According to our information, Leicester is also far from having dropped the case. The English club would follow the evolution of the Fofana file very closely and plan to return soon to the charge on the track of the young Saint Etienne central defender. An official offer from the English club is therefore likely to intervene in the coming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...