Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Guest Markyblue
11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I despised him. In an era where there was very little to moan about i craved a scapegoat and he was it. Crap, had no neck either.

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

19 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Didn't he get done for selling league cup final tickets to spurs fans when we played them.

Yes and others (including Cottee). I had an almost entire row sitting behind me so knew something not right going on. 

They were respectful in not celebrating their last minute winner. Or were frit :crylaugh:

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Yes and others (including Cottee). I had an almost entire row sitting behind me so knew something not right going on. 

They were respectful in not celebrating their last minute winner. Or were frit :crylaugh:

It was a pretty nasty day as i remember. 

4 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

It was a pretty nasty day as i remember. 

Horrible day, kicking off all over the place in the Leicester end for the full 90 minutes. 

I got separated from my old man after the game in Convent Garden and it was carnage, worse trouble I've ever seen apart from Portsmouth in the play offs

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Horrible day, kicking off all over the place in the Leicester end for the full 90 minutes. 

I got separated from my old man after the game in Convent Garden and it was carnage, worse trouble I've ever seen apart from Portsmouth in the play offs

Indeed it was, the gloves came off after they attacked women.

38 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Did the nuns look after you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Came in wondering the latest on Fofana, left knowing Tony Cottee sold cup final tickets to Spurs fans. Not bad.

I bought tickets for the final game of the title winning season from Robbie Fowler - even had his name printed on the tickets. Was in the Everton end

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

I bought tickets for the final game of the title winning season from Robbie Fowler - even had his name printed on the tickets. Was in the Everton end

I know were going off topic, but why the f... would a multi millionaire sell a match ticket,  greedy knob.