3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Really bad cross that was behind Izzet so much he had to launch the most outrageous scissor kick ever seen. Like saying if a terrorist didn't take a load of hostages the negotiator would never have been been a hero and saved them all.

I’m sure Impey was never a footballer, just joined in the old school bradgate run one day and never looked back. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

It's isn't an insight, it's an opinion posted on an opinion forum, but tah for the sarcasm👍

I think that qualifies as an insight. I didn’t say what it was an insight into. 

12 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think that qualifies as an insight. I didn’t say what it was an insight into. 

An insight is like a preview or a snippet 🤣,I'm pretty sure it was a full blown opinion but hey ho we'll probably buy him for £30m, then he'll become the next vvd and we'll be forced to sell him for £120m, you can laugh at me then 

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

An insight is like a preview or a snippet 🤣,I'm pretty sure it was a full blown opinion but hey ho we'll probably buy him for £30m, then he'll become the next vvd and we'll be forced to sell him for £120m, you can laugh at me then 

The next VVD?  Let’s hope so. Tah anyway. 

Got a feeling this transfer won’t happen and we will go for Tah, I don’t know much about both of these players but any one of them will do, great window if we make a third signing... :scarf: