Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Leicester have made an enquiry over Jonathan Tah being available on a loan from Bayer Leverkusen. 

Tah, 24, is an option for Brendan Rodgers as a deal for his first-choice centre-back target, St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana, has not been easy to complete. 

Centre-back is Rodgers’ main area he wants to bolster before the end of the window, with Tah being considered but the clubs discussing whether an initial loan or a permanent deal could be thrashed out. 
 

 

Telegraph

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Leicester have made an enquiry over Jonathan Tah being available on a loan from Bayer Leverkusen. 

Tah, 24, is an option for Brendan Rodgers as a deal for his first-choice centre-back target, St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana, has not been easy to complete. 

Centre-back is Rodgers’ main area he wants to bolster before the end of the window, with Tah being considered but the clubs discussing whether an initial loan or a permanent deal could be thrashed out. 
 

 

Telegraph

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

From their forum it appears there may have been a new spat involving Claude and the player. Wes has made it clear he still wants to leave.  This is looking like a double Maynard thread in the making.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

If tan is a loan could be we are looking at both would give us options to play a back three?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

I've seen somewhere on the internet, we're looking to loan in Jonathan Tah 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

If tan is a loan could be we are looking at both would give us options to play a back three?

Possibly but more likely that we are saving the funds available for an outright purchase of another player

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...