Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

7 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Leicester have made an enquiry over Jonathan Tah being available on a loan from Bayer Leverkusen. 

Tah, 24, is an option for Brendan Rodgers as a deal for his first-choice centre-back target, St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana, has not been easy to complete. 

Centre-back is Rodgers’ main area he wants to bolster before the end of the window, with Tah being considered but the clubs discussing whether an initial loan or a permanent deal could be thrashed out. 

Telegraph

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

From their forum it appears there may have been a new spat involving Claude and the player. Wes has made it clear he still wants to leave.  This is looking like a double Maynard thread in the making.

18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

I've seen somewhere on the internet, we're looking to loan in Jonathan Tah 

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

Most of our bench would get into teams we were struggling against. It wasn’t just a slight drop off, we went off a cliff and that’s not just down to quality. We’ve enough quality around for a comfortable midtable finish at a minimum, it’s proven. So there has to be more to it than that as to why we couldn’t turn the form around.

Whether that’s the manager, inexperience, potential transfers on peoples minds.

It’s likely to be a combination of factors. I don’t think you can just say it was x or y.

Maybe they realised they weren't quite as good as they believed they were before the Liverpool/ Man City capitulation. When someone like BR comes in, new and fresh, and tells you how good a player you are, there is a danger of too much buy in.

It's clearly multi-factoral, I guess we will learn more about it over time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"Rent free" doesn't even begin to cover it lol

Claude absolutely terrorises people on here, absolute scenes lol

Yes, at this point I don't think I even care that much whether we get Fofana.  I'm just enjoying the fact that Claude so thoroughly owns so much of our fanbase.  The obsessive hatred for him is hilariously pathetic.

• Like 2