Leicester have made an enquiry over Jonathan Tah being available on a loan from Bayer Leverkusen. 

Tah, 24, is an option for Brendan Rodgers as a deal for his first-choice centre-back target, St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana, has not been easy to complete. 

Centre-back is Rodgers’ main area he wants to bolster before the end of the window, with Tah being considered but the clubs discussing whether an initial loan or a permanent deal could be thrashed out. 

Telegraph

7 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Leicester have made an enquiry over Jonathan Tah being available on a loan from Bayer Leverkusen. 

Tah, 24, is an option for Brendan Rodgers as a deal for his first-choice centre-back target, St Etienne’s Wesley Fofana, has not been easy to complete. 

Centre-back is Rodgers’ main area he wants to bolster before the end of the window, with Tah being considered but the clubs discussing whether an initial loan or a permanent deal could be thrashed out. 

Telegraph

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

From their forum it appears there may have been a new spat involving Claude and the player. Wes has made it clear he still wants to leave.  This is looking like a double Maynard thread in the making.

16 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

If there is truth in this then it tells me that we've reached/reaching our limit with the whole Fofana situation and starting to make moves for other targets. 

If tan is a loan could be we are looking at both would give us options to play a back three?

18 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I've seen somewhere on the internet, we're looking to loan in Jonathan Tah 

7 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

If tan is a loan could be we are looking at both would give us options to play a back three?

Possibly but more likely that we are saving the funds available for an outright purchase of another player