Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, don_danbury said:

i take it a lot of people in here have inside info about them not selling then?

#Leicester wants to quickly enlist a DC. The priority remains Wesley #Fofana , but' #ASSE does not wish to discuss and does not want to negotiate at all.

Well there is that I suppose, just talk, lets see

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Because it ain’t happening?  Claude is King - apparently. 

...and you know that how?

Everything we've heard is that we want him and the lad wants to leave but St Etienne are firm on their price.

Absolutely nowhere has it been reported that the deal is off the table.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

...and you know that how?

Everything we've heard is that we want him and the lad wants to leave but St Etienne are firm on their price.

Absolutely nowhere has it been reported that the deal is off the table.

I think much of what ‘we think’ we have heard is utter bollooks and made up.  Puel  has gone on record claiming much of what has been said is fake news.

i want him here as much as I do not want Tawkowski here. But realistically it is not looking good.

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I think much of what ‘we think’ we have heard is utter bollooks and made up.  Puel  has gone on record claiming much of what has been said is fake news.

i want him here as much as I do not want Tawkowski here. But realistically it is not looking good.

We've had a lot of reliable journalists reporting that we're dead keen. He's clearly keen based on his social media antics. Puel desperately wants to keep him because his job is at risk if he loses an important player.

Puel's job is to do whatever he feels is in St Etienne's best interests.

But you're still ignoring the question. What is the point in closing the thread?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

We've had a lot of reliable journalists reporting that we're dead keen. He's clearly keen based on his social media antics. Puel desperately wants to keep him because his job is at risk if he loses an important player.

Puel's job is to do whatever he feels is in St Etienne's best interests.

But you're still ignoring the question. What is the point in closing the thread?

I really think you are missing the point. From what has been reported they do not want to sell.  By all means keep the thread  open or re-open the Maynard thread and merge. 

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I really think you are missing the point. From what has been reported they do not want to sell.  By all means keep the thread  open or re-open the Maynard thread and merge. 

Yet neither of the two clubs or the player say the matter is closed.

I think the most likely outcome is he stays with St Etienne this window but from what I have seen there is still life in this deal yet. Too many people saying "move on" when they don't have their finger on the pulse and have no idea how close this deal is to happening or not happening. I'm sure if Leicester think this deal is as good as dead we'll be preparing contingencies. 

Think it could be a case of Asse moving the goalposts slightly, top of the table without conceding and 3 solid performances from Fofana, I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to see him move on. 

I still believe he's the best possible option, Tah I liked a few years ago, however I'm not sure how much he'd feel like the dud prize after a very good window so far.

• Like 2

Might be my new favourite player ever based on his clear want of this to happen on social media. 

I might start a twitter account with his face as the profile photo and become one of those mad virgins that just cuts about the place pissing everyone off and supporting him. Im already halfway there with everything I need to make that happen.

Edited by Manini

1 hour ago, Gerard said:

Yet neither of the two clubs or the player say the matter is closed.

I think the most likely outcome is he stays with St Etienne this window but from what I have seen there is still life in this deal yet. Too many people saying "move on" when they don't have their finger on the pulse and have no idea how close this deal is to happening or not happening. I'm sure if Leicester think this deal is as good as dead we'll be preparing contingencies. 

...I would love to have this guy here... equal to the signing of Ricardo I feel!!!

We hung in for Trincao but it is obvious he wants to stay where he is and we are wasting our time. We need to be a bit more savvy with our negotiations and not be led by the nose of clubs who have no intention of doing business unless we pay over the odds.

We either pay what they want or walk away, in order to bring this to a close, but sitting at the table, waiting for the phone to ring, only leaves Ndidi in a back four and us totally off  guard.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Really bad cross that was behind Izzet so much he had to launch the most outrageous scissor kick ever seen. Like saying if a terrorist didn't take a load of hostages the negotiator would never have been been a hero and saved them all.

I’m sure Impey was never a footballer, just joined in the old school bradgate run one day and never looked back. 

• Haha 2