Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

31 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I don’t get these novelty bog rolls. The wife wanted to buy Santa Claus big roll last Xmas - until I explained that you are wiping your arse with Santa and it is just wrong.

We didn’t buy it.  Neither did the woman next to us who had also just picked a pack up.

My missus bought some Xmas bog roll recently. It frigging stinks......it’s nuts that they can make bog paper that smells worse before use than afterwards ! 

17 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Move on if there not serious about taking about it. Tah a better option anyway and ready to play.

Why is he better ?  This kid could be anything ...... he has the ability and potential ....tah has already matured. Fofana is the deal with the biggest upside on all levels and I’m up for the gamble ! 

wes is now fit, Jonny will be available next weekend and benko may well be able to play too.  We don’t need someone to slot straight in and I’ve watched fofana’s last couple of games and saw him play before aswell. He is a real talent.  I’m somewhat ignorant on tah 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Squad for tomorrow will be named later - more aeroplane Emojis on his social media as he heads to nw france 

Maybe NW means a plane to Newquay and 300 mile bike ride to Leicester as part of his medical 🤗

1 hour ago, Big Dave said:

I don’t get these novelty bog rolls. The wife wanted to buy Santa Claus big roll last Xmas - until I explained that you are wiping your arse with Santa and it is just wrong.

We didn’t buy it.  Neither did the woman next to us who had also just picked a pack up.

I get your point regarding the Santa toilet paper, but I'm all for wiping your arse on Tottenham bog roll.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Why is he better ?  This kid could be anything ...... he has the ability and potential ....tah has already matured. Fofana is the deal with the biggest upside on all levels and I’m up for the gamble ! 

wes is now fit, Jonny will be available next weekend and benko may well be able to play too.  We don’t need someone to slot straight in and I’ve watched fofana’s last couple of games and saw him play before aswell. He is a real talent.  I’m somewhat ignorant on tah 

It’s a lot of money for a lad who’s hardly played I’m not saying he wouldn’t be a good buy but we need some experience now not in 18months when he’s developed more. I get the massive sell on valve that’s probably what we’re looking at more to be honest we could make a lot of money on him in two seasons time. 

45 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I get your point regarding the Santa toilet paper, but I'm all for wiping your arse on Tottenham bog roll.

Strange thing to offer on the web but it takes all sorts I suppose, even if you are using spuds bog roll.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

It’s a lot of money for a lad who’s hardly played I’m not saying he wouldn’t be a good buy but we need some experience now not in 18months when he’s developed more. I get the massive sell on valve that’s probably what we’re looking at more to be honest we could make a lot of money on him in two seasons time. 

We have Evans and Soyuncu who are highly competent and have nailed down the two CB spots.

What we really need is a young player who can put pressure or them not someone who is established with little room for growth. I also believe we need a CB who is great in the air to supplement Evans and Soyuncu as their strengths are game intelligence in Evans case and speed and athleticism in Soyuncu's. Fofana could come here as back up and he will still play 30+ games this season and is only getting better and will probably put pressure on Evan's place in the next 12 months.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Absolutely no press from Marseille at all. He won't get that time in the Premier League.

Your comment is irrelevant for 3/4 of what happens in that video. Your supposition ignores the obvious point (to me at least) that he's got the necessary ability and physical requirements and he looks unflappable at 19.

2 hours ago, Reginaldo said:

Some player this kid, gotta get him after all this palaver...

Quality distribution that, lad looks cool as anything under pressure and it’s not like Marseille are mugs either.

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Annoyingly I think this lad is destined to be phenomenal and if we miss out then it'll sting. Pay £33m and flick Claude the bird.

Agree. Whilst we dont know exactly what funds are available for transfers, if we have to pay a little bit over the odds a bit to get him then i would in this case, it looks like he is a huge talent.

Feels like one where we shouldn't quibble over a few million, especially given his profile is a bit different to the other centre halves we've been linked with. 

Edited by martyn

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Annoyingly I think this lad is destined to be phenomenal and if we miss out then it'll sting. Pay £33m and flick Claude the bird.

I know AC Milan have enquired but if he's that good doesn't it seem strange that half of Europe isn't after him, especially now that our cover has been blown long ago?