Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Favourite winger of all time?

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

Robert Pires in that Arsenal team was one of my favourites to watch, more of a cut inside winger rather than one whipping in crosses. Proved to be a massive blow for France when he missed the 2002 World Cup through injury.

Yeah agree with that. Arsenal's attack which included Pires/Ljungbereg/Henry/Bergkamp were incredible.

I read Pires' book too years ago, good read.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Michael Laudrup is underrated in many discussions, but was a phenomenal player and unplayable on his day.

An absolute joy to watch.

A bit before my time but I understand he is regarded as one of the greatest of his generation. Mind you, you're not exactly a bad player if you've played for Juventus, Real and Barca lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Blaszczykowski was some player for Dortmund a few years ago. A classic knock it and run down the line winger. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Kuba :wub:

That time at Dortmund he was great to watch. 

Also, knowing the tragic story of his childhood and how he was still able to go on to great success made me even more of a fan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2020 at 04:16, Fox92 said:

A bit before my time but I understand he is regarded as one of the greatest of his generation. Mind you, you're not exactly a bad player if you've played for Juventus, Real and Barca lol 

He is, but never really gets a mention in conversations like this and I think he’s a far better player than some who do get mentioned.

• 2 months later...