enmac Posted 28 May 2020 Posted 28 May 2020 Jimmy Johnston, Stan Matthews, Tom Finney, George Best, Garrincha? Didn't know much about this guy, until I saw this vid on YouTube. This guy is good!
enmac Posted 28 May 2020 Author Posted 28 May 2020 Looks decent, but he as good as the ones I mentioned?
MPH Posted 28 May 2020 Posted 28 May 2020 36 minutes ago, StanSP said: Hossain Kaebi. You spelt Franz Carr wrong
StriderHiryu Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 In my lifetime, it was this man. He played with real swagger and gusto and obviously had a ridiculous amount of talent too. I also felt that as a person he was a good role model, off the pitch he was not arrogant despite making the controversial move from Barcelona to Real Madrid. A close second would be this guy, another top player!
Guest Manini Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 Can I have Ronaldinho? He sometimes played on the wing. Müller also sometimes plays on the wing for Germany so he’d be up there. Robben as an “out and out” winger though probably.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 Josh Low ahahaha it's funny because he was rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
boots60 Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 Jairzinho, Brazil 1970 is probably the main reason I got into football. All the other nippers in the playground wanted to be Pele but I was captivated by this free scoring winger.
TheUltimateWinner Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 2 minutes ago, AKCJ said: Bloody love Lloyd Dyer and he was my first thought when I saw this thread. Every time he got on the ball you couldn't help but think "Go on Lloyd" as he bombed forward. Such a basic skill but still managed to frighten most defenders.
enmac Posted 29 May 2020 Author Posted 29 May 2020 3 hours ago, FIF said: We've had some great wingers at the city, I'll add: City's best winger in my time.
Nalis Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 Robert Pires in that Arsenal team was one of my favourites to watch, more of a cut inside winger rather than one whipping in crosses. Proved to be a massive blow for France when he missed the 2002 World Cup through injury.
Guest the fox Posted 29 May 2020 Posted 29 May 2020 Messi by far IMO. Than a distance away I have mahrez.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.