Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Clubs doing Sky Sports Day Passes

33 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Thanks for the sympathetic support. More a case of dooh. 

Moral: look before you leap

At least I have an used as yet three month free trial for bt with my EE phone contract so no worries for the cup.

You don't have to activate the Now TV pass yet though, do you? Save it for next season? 

I emailed Jim earlier. His response was “
Thank you for your email. We are working on something as we speak, can you keep a check on the Club website for more information please” But this was in regards to BT. 

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

You don't have to activate the Now TV pass yet though, do you? Save it for next season? 

Nah. I watched last night's games so it was automatically activated. Sure I will get my monies worth watching other games though so not really worried just annoyed at how the pay TV channels are going about it deliberately holding back the schedules

8 hours ago, urban fox said:

Thanks for the sympathetic support. More a case of dooh. 

Moral: look before you leap

At least I have an used as yet three month free trial for bt with my EE phone contract so no worries for the cup.

Next time, gimme a shout. I know a man who gives free cable...

208dc36eb4ce9bd2dbce924cf80a5e28.jpg

Went for the now tv deal as well a couple of days ago. Just got the email from the club for the passes and thought bugger me, but I’ve watched both Wednesday games and now tonight’s game so getting my money’s worth anyway I suppose. 

Sure I'm missing something here, but they've given us two codes and only talked about the Brighton game for now. Does that mean we can give the second one to someone else, that you need two codes to watch the Brighton game, or that the second one is for the next game we have on Sky after Brighton?

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Sure I'm missing something here, but they've given us two codes and only talked about the Brighton game for now. Does that mean we can give the second one to someone else, that you need two codes to watch the Brighton game, or that the second one is for the next game we have on Sky after Brighton?

I think we’ve got two codes for to choose 2 games out of the six

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

Is it two passes each season ticket holder, or two per household? I have received the codes, but the other season ticket holder I live with hasn’t received anything 

Two per season ticket holder as long as they’re 18 or older

4 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I've received two but I don't need them, so can they be given to someone else? 

If they're like the normal NowTV passes then yes, you can. Also, two devices can access them at the same time. So you can use it and someone else can also watch it. That's if they have a NowTV device. 

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

If they're like the normal NowTV passes then yes, you can. Also, two devices can access them at the same time. So you can use it and someone else can also watch it. That's if they have a NowTV device. 

On the email it says use this code first so maybe different people wouldn’t be able to use seperate codes at same time