Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Clubs doing Sky Sports Day Passes

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Nope I've had nothing and whilst it's a great idea, I'd be a bit annoyed having spent A LOT of time and money on getting my sky and BT sorted.

I suspect that was sky's plan wait until the last minute to inform people so the max number of people sign up and pay.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nope. Interesting as well - a rugby fan asked me at work if season ticket holders were getting such a pass. Championship clubs are

Yeah, my neighbour supports Wednesday and he was telling me they get this option or a refund.

I haven't heard anything from LCFC.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Nope. Interesting as well - a rugby fan asked me at work if season ticket holders were getting such a pass. Championship clubs are

Non season ticket holders can sign up and pay to subscribe, at Fulham it's £10 per match!

1 minute ago, Christoph said:

If its the choice of a refund or passes surely a refund will make more sense. I'd imagine you would have some change left and subscription to both for the next month or two. 

I don't think it's an either/or though? I think you're just getting them as a goodwill gesture along with whatever your club decides re refunds?

Note that the BT pass is for a Brighton home game (there is no mention on the Arsenal site for the game), if BT were doing them for away fans we are sure the club would have posted a story by now ahead of the Watford match

Edited by Foxes_Trust

7 hours ago, Foxes_Trust said:

Note that the BT pass is for a Brighton home game (there is no mention on the Arsenal site for the game), if BT were doing them for away fans we are sure the club would have posted a story by now ahead of the Watford match

I think we are only a small number of clubs with no free match announced in the first batch. For fairness, you'd expect us to have some free ones in the next round of fixtures. 

Edited by Spudulike

Emailed the club this is their reply

Thank you for your email. I believe the Club will be  putting something on the website very soon about this, please bear with us.

Kind regards

Jim

• Like 1

just forked out for a three month now tv pass at "only" "25 pm to find that we have two free to air matches in July.  Obviously the fact that they are not releasing the whole fixture/TV schedule at the beginning is draw us into paying before we find out that we could have watched for free.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

just forked out for a three month now tv pass at "only" "25 pm to find that we have two free to air matches in July.  Obviously the fact that they are not releasing the whole fixture/TV schedule at the beginning is draw us into paying before we find out that we could have watched for free.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Thanks for the sympathetic support. More a case of dooh. 

Moral: look before you leap

At least I have an used as yet three month free trial for bt with my EE phone contract so no worries for the cup.

• Like 1