Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

Played all day yesterday to get enough coins for my boy Alphonso Davies. Best 81 rated card ever(with Finisher for the dribbling). Sure over payed at 55K, but had to have him. Hybrid'd my PL team to get him on 10 chem at LB. I usually move him to the right wing at the half.

Played nearly all my squad battle matches and should have enough for elite 1 finish. Never really play squad battles but wanted to get more of a feel for the game before hitting rivals. Plus 2 rare mega packs and some player pack might be worth it early in the game.

Enjoying so far think the AI is harder this year but maybe thats partly due to my team and learning the new bits in play. Quickly realised rushing my keeper out in a 1 on 1 is not a good idea as the AI is ridiculously good at chipping you.

Edited by Thefox81

55 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Right this has just arrived through the post so hoping to finally get a few games tonight now. Get the games out the way for the loyalty on the last sbc 

When your up a running we will have to have a few co op games to get some of the objectives out the way. Will wait until youve played it a bit first tho.

• Like 1

I found a good way to make coins is to search by popularity in the premier league on futbin and buy the cheaper players, then add around 2k and keep relisting. I’ve seen other people add a lot more. I had 90 players selling on release day. 

I didn’t think this would work but my transfer profit is just under 1 million now according to the leaderboards.

You’ll find the players that work really well. 

I folded, ended up going halves with my brother so only £24 each for the digital edition. I wanted to wait until for PS5 around Christmas time but he isn't getting one until March/April, so we just took the plunge.

Had a few pro clubs games with a few of the lads, played 5 at the back and the AI was defensively awful for us in most games. Unfortunately our club manager had gone off so we couldn't change the tactics, even with 4 at the back it was so open, all of our defenders except 1 was infront of the halfway line.

Looks like they've removed the training sessions from career mode? Been replaced with some sort of development sessions, not sure if it's any better though. I thought the training sessions were great, allowed me to get my players much higher than normal on Fifa 20.

Started UT, purely to see who I'd get, was 4 or 5 English players with a couple of EPL players thrown in. Won't really bother with it again really as usual, will play the odd few games of squad battles every so often when career mode gets boring.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Well done my rivals placing last night. 0 wins 😂 div 8 but got promoted to 7. Defending seems very hard and people cut through my defence quite easy. Also every attempted chip shot has gone in against me so far

Chip shots against you is so OP. I dont even rush my keeper out now. Got B Silva and Henderson in squad battle rewards. Fit nicely in my prem team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Lads. The Thiago Silva SBC.... 82 rated for a loan card or is that the normal card? I can't see any other sbc for him lol. Assuming that's another glitch?

It’s a glitch. I did him on release and it’s the full card. Beast with a Shadow next to Joe Gomez.