Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

58 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Fvck sake I brought Fifa 20 points lol I’ve asked for it to be changed but I’ve redeemed them already, not spent them so will see. Glad I’m getting cash back :whistle:

As long as you log onto your Fifa 20 to redeem them the next time you open Fifa 21 they’ll ask if you want to transfer the points (you can only do it once though)....... I may have accidentally done the same yesterday lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

As long as you log onto your Fifa 20 to redeem them the next time you open Fifa 21 they’ll ask if you want to transfer the points (you can only do it once though)....... I may have accidentally done the same yesterday lol 

That’s good to know, glad it wasn’t just me lol worked out well in the end, set up another account in the misses name and brought them again :thumbup:

54 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

does this points thing from topcashback actually work on points? as it says the offer doesnt include digital credit, or do points fall under a different category?

Points fall under different I believe mate. 

Put it this way. I got 12k points. I've had the money back from 2 and waiting for the others to hit my bank/be processed. 

Finished my 10hour trial. Ranked division 6 which is about right for me. Should have enough points hopefully to finish elite2 in squad battles.

My points on the game.

Feels slow (although with all fifas i can remember this gets patched).

Ai seems to play 80% of its balls as lob passes. 

Player instructions seem hit and miss. For example i use get in behind yet players often drop deep.

Passing seems crisper and sharper.

Near post shots are often saved whereas going across the keeper generally results in a goal.

Pass and move system is ok will probably take some getting used to. Think this maybe used only by the highly skilled players. Bit like the timed shooting.

Overall a solid 7/10 for me. Room for improvement which im sure they will. But overall a decent start.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Finished my 10hour trial. Ranked division 6 which is about right for me. Should have enough points hopefully to finish elite2 in squad battles.

My points on the game.

Feels slow (although with all fifas i can remember this gets patched).

Ai seems to play 80% of its balls as lob passes. 

Player instructions seem hit and miss. For example i use get in behind yet players often drop deep.

Passing seems crisper and sharper.

Near post shots are often saved whereas going across the keeper generally results in a goal.

Pass and move system is ok will probably take some getting used to. Think this maybe used only by the highly skilled players. Bit like the timed shooting.

Overall a solid 7/10 for me. Room for improvement which im sure they will. But overall a decent start.

spot on there

player instructions have never really worked for me tbh, frustrating

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

spot on there

player instructions have never really worked for me tbh, frustrating

At least theyve binned off all the backroom staff and the fitness and training cards. Hopefully get better pack pulls without them clogging up the packs. Although itll probably mean more contract cards.

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Pauuuullll  Pogba

IMG-20201002-WA0046_compress11.jpg

Practically the same card as last year bar the -2 in positioning and agility and -4 in Stamina. -2 Overall. 

For those that may post in the future. There are a few fast players who have been downgraded. I assume this is to do with the fact you can make your players make better runs this year. Suppose you have to nerf it somewhere? 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Not seen any Vardys for sale other than his totw card 

When someone is in team of the week their normal card isnt available in packs and as this was the first week of the game their are no gold Vardys out their yet. Wednesday onwards he will be out their.

• Like 1