Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

I bit the bullet and brought it early, 

Done all the SBCs, brought £20 points at the start and Traded up.

just packed Pogba untradable and Jesus on the gold upgrades.

Sold Martial and Goretzka and just got Kante.

think you need to delete your attachments

Check if it’s full 

sort by file size and delete 

D0585AC6-C78C-4632-95D4-26F9130DFD01.thumb.jpeg.cb33a8298041ac11578fd2d3ac723925.jpeg

Lawdy you either got crazy lucky with your £20 or you’re on route to becoming foxestalk very own RunTheFutMarket lol 

13 hours ago, Ashley said:

Fvck. 

I was doing the Loyalty Glitch for Puzzle Master and didn't realise that Squad Battles now goes towards giving you a rating/division for Rivals. 

I got 10k and got put in Division 8. Where I could have had up to 100k if I played all my qualifying games (I played one there)...

Just be aware lads. 10k is better than nothing obviously but yeah.. could and should probably have more. 

You will still get that money for climbing the divisions.

I scuffed my placement games and was put into division 6. Since then i've been promoted up to Divison 2 and have received the 140k or whatever it is along the way.

You get a 1 time coin reward for being promoted to a certain division.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

You will still get that money for climbing the divisions.

I scuffed my placement games and was put into division 6. Since then i've been promoted up to Divison 2 and have received the 140k or whatever it is along the way.

You get a 1 time coin reward for being promoted to a certain division.

If you were to say relegate yourself would you still get that promotion coin boost? Or do you think it’s 1 of those where the division you start will be the point you earn the extra coins ie placement in div 3 so div 2/1 would be the only time you received coins for promotion 

21 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If you were to say relegate yourself would you still get that promotion coin boost? Or do you think it’s 1 of those where the division you start will be the point you earn the extra coins ie placement in div 3 so div 2/1 would be the only time you received coins for promotion 

No it's a one-time thing.

You either get them automatically when you place high or you get them as you get promoted.

• Like 1

Doing the trial to take me to the actual release for me at midnight.

Placed in D6, which I'm sure I won't stay ;)

Have a decent PL starting squad. Learned not to spend too much at the beginning.

I am liking the gameplay with 21. Actually feels a bit different this time around. I'm sure they'll patch out any goodness soon enough though :P

19 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

I bit the bullet and brought it early, 

Done all the SBCs, brought £20 points at the start and Traded up.

just packed Pogba untradable and Jesus on the gold upgrades.

Sold Martial and Goretzka and just got Kante.

think you need to delete your attachments

Check if it’s full 

sort by file size and delete 

D0585AC6-C78C-4632-95D4-26F9130DFD01.thumb.jpeg.cb33a8298041ac11578fd2d3ac723925.jpeg

Ballin Hank. Gowon.

Lads. Thinking of maybe doing a 3-4-3 diamond? 

352 and have one of my strikers set as a false 9 do we think it'd work? 🤔

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Ballin Hank. Gowon.

Lads. Thinking of maybe doing a 3-4-3 diamond? 

352 and have one of my strikers set as a false 9 do we think it'd work? 🤔

personally most of the goals ive scored and definitely conceded are from wide players getting in to the box from wide and cutting back, that is so op this year! Not sure how effective it would be to defend against that with just 3 cbs? that being said Ive not used 3 at the back for years lol

I couldn't seem to put the ol' leather in it's home, so I picked up Kane. Never much used him in Fifa, but he's been money for me so far.

Also, packed IF Grealish from an objectives rewards pack. Probably use him at CAM, since Lo Ceslo has been crap for me there.

I got put in Div 4 in my placement. Which is very lucky for me, because I think my previous highest was Div 6, haha.

I'll defo drop down, but least I got that sweet sweet cash that I wouldn't have had otherwise. Also, packed N'didi, Lacazette, Kyle Walker and Bruno Fernandes so far, which is quite nice.

• Like 2

I know nothing about FIFA so don't know if this is of interest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-54476444

"For my FIFA Ultimate Team I just get as many fast and attacking players on the pitch as possible," James Maddison tells Radio 1 Newsbeat.

• Thanks 1