Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

I’ve won 3/3 so far but it’s been next level sweat! All 3 against fut founders lol 1 more win and I’m guaranteed 89k... that 124k would be nice though to buy a bunch of investments! Coutinho at 11k is to cheap (he’s brilliant as well)

apparently if you lose all 5 you get 10k... sure I read you also get 10k every time you get promoted (the latter might be wrong though)

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not worried about getting a jump on things, so I'll wait til release day.

I'm still actually playing 20 atm. Will be a big drop off in my team to start and with no spending this time, i don't think i'll be seeing anything near what I have now for FUT, but I'm fine with that 

Managed to win all placement games and get 124k so that's going to be saved for a while.

Current team is attached, managed to get most players in packs and Ndid for 16k along with Ricardo. He is a must at RB, not a boased opinion but I'm going to say he's rhe best RB currently.

Screenshot_20201002-083621_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not worried about getting a jump on things, so I'll wait til release day.

I'm still actually playing 20 atm. Will be a big drop off in my team to start and with no spending this time, i don't think i'll be seeing anything near what I have now for FUT, but I'm fine with that 

Are you on Xbox? I’ve got 100k coins on an account that I’m never gonna use, if you want them?

38 minutes ago, Rustynail said:

Managed to win all placement games and get 124k so that's going to be saved for a while.

Current team is attached, managed to get most players in packs and Ndid for 16k along with Ricardo. He is a must at RB, not a boased opinion but I'm going to say he's rhe best RB currently.

Screenshot_20201002-083621_Companion.jpg

You can tell these packs are giving out shadow cards lol 

5 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

You can tell these packs are giving out shadow cards lol 

Honestly I may have soent a few points but I only got about 2 shadow cards and invested all my coins in them when they were about 2k. They're now at 4k so I'm probably going to sell them all. 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Are you on Xbox? I’ve got 100k coins on an account that I’m never gonna use, if you want them?

I’m on Xbox, if the offer is still open? Not sure how you transfer coins though, I’m new to that type of thing!

21 minutes ago, stu said:

I’m on Xbox, if the offer is still open? Not sure how you transfer coins though, I’m new to that type of thing!

Buy a couple of discard informs. List them at the max BIN for six hours with a random unique start price and dm me what it is and the prices and I’ll bid on them.

Edited by howlinmadmurfdoc
  • Like 1

Hi everyone. 

I posted the other day about being able to get Fifa points for free. 

Here is the link ----> https://www.topcashback.co.uk/game-promotions/?AFFID=249371&utm_source=www.hotukdeals.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=affiliate&awc=2459_1601376175_af474826cdc88d1ba0ed125c032ef0cd

So you click the link and sign up to Topcashback. Click the link onto game and click digital. 

Click the £15 card for what ever console you're on, you can do more but that link will only refund you up to £15. 

Get the code enter it onto your account and wait for the refund. Mine came within 2 days and it should be in my bank by tomorrow if not Monday at the latest. 

If you have any problems on the last part, dm me and ill help from there. 

I know there is a general hate for buying fifa points on here, me included however when they're free you might as well get off to a nice start with the packs you'll get from these points. 

@Rustynail @dbtcity @Thefox81 

Sorry if I missed anyone, cheers Ash. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Buy a couple of discard informs. List them at the max BIN for six hours with a random unique start price and dm me what it is and the prices and I’ll bid on them.

Need to scrape some coins together first, but understood and many thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Hi everyone. 

Here is the link ----> https://www.topcashback.co.uk/game-promotions/?AFFID=249371&utm_source=www.hotukdeals.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=affiliate&awc=2459_1601376175_af474826cdc88d1ba0ed125c032ef0cd

So you click the link and sign up to Topcashback. Click the link onto game and click digital. 

Click the £15 card for what ever console you're on, you can do more but that link will only refund you up to £15. 

Get the code enter it onto your account and wait for the refund. Mine came within 2 days and it should be in my bank by tomorrow if not Monday at the latest. 

I know there is a general hate for buying fifa points on here, me included however when they're free you might as well get off to a nice start with the packs you'll get from these points. 

Is this a new TopCashback member offer only?

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Hi everyone. 

Just got £15.99 worth of points, so its basically cost me 99p if that's correct? 

Either way, thank you very much for helping us out Ashley. Greatly appreciated 👍